FanFiction.Net
for Reading Poseidon's Secret Son

11/20/2021 c1 Guest
Story is very interesting
Where can I find the full story for poseidons secret son
4/10/2020 c3 andjelija.nenic
12/13/2019 c3 Guest
Where can I find the full story for Poseidon's secret son
7/21/2018 c5 Nargelz
Like no offence to ur story or anything but can’t u have Harry healed or somthing cause then it would be idk better he can answer stuff better and do stuff on his own
6/6/2016 c6 andjelija.nenic
11/17/2014 c8 2xXKaraMc84 AngelXx
i love this
8/7/2014 c8 Guest
Wtf That was thé ending? Oh come on it was good for the first six chapters but the last two? Three words Work On It!
1/14/2014 c8 Guest
like see new chapter
9/9/2013 c8 harryginny9
loved it
9/8/2013 c8 1percyjacksonfan135
I'm sorry that it didn't work out. I know that it was difficult for you, but it was really good. I just hate that Critics United have to stick their noses in where it doesn't belong.
8/19/2013 c7 harryginny9
thanks..loved it
8/18/2013 c7 12LarausLorraine
PLEASE DON'T DO THAT THEY'RE JUST HATERS! THIS IS YOUR STORY YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU WISH TO THIS STORY!
8/18/2013 c7 1percyjacksonfan135
I think it's cool. And you're not alone there; I lost some of my inspiration a little bit too.
7/15/2013 c6 Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways
please please please please please please please update sooooon :D :D :D :D
7/14/2013 c6 3LunaAngela
I love this story! It's different and I totally didn't expect someone write a story about a group reading a story about another fanficton before. if that makes sense? well good job and update soon! LunaRue
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »