for Crossing Worlds 2: Runners Prerogative

11/5/2020 c1 Kirito Liger
Please oooh mighty storyteller please return to us and at least continue this story
5/5/2020 c25 ivan0061509
it's been awhile since you last updated this I hope you continue it one day
7/26/2017 c25 4BlueShard20
Keep going dude! this story is too good to stop now!
1/25/2017 c25 6Staria's Light
Can you continue? You're a very great writer and I want to know more about the fight and the two batches of Digidestined!
8/26/2016 c25 DT
NEXT CHAPTER?
PLS
1/5/2016 c25 26Yami Koibito
Aw man, I can't wait for the next chapter! I loved how playful Takuya was with the v2 Digidestined it made me laugh so hard at his little antics. Playing tag and then buying them hot chocolate so hilarious. I like how Takuya went from killing Lilithmon to actually trying to save a Lilithmon.
9/15/2015 c20 14Hyrulian Hero Akai
*puppydog eyes* Please to update...?
5/17/2015 c25 asdfkjshaikhu
I hope you continue to update this story. After I found your first Crossing Worlds story, I've been hooked
5/4/2015 c25 FLARECROWN
Great story, man things are tense between the two groups I wonder how are they gonna overcome this.
10/26/2014 c25 Xigtus
I almost skipped my sleep time because of you.

Keep it up! xD
9/22/2014 c25 4RyuuTsunei-Chibi
I always get so excited when I see an update!
9/16/2014 c25 will
words cannot. describe how happy I am to see you back and updating again. your the author of my favorite digimon fanfics and I hope that you have many fresh ideas after your hiatus
9/15/2014 c25 22myzor king of war
Man Daemon really got his ass kicked and I hope they can rescue their friend and also glad your still writing
9/14/2014 c25 Guest
Okay, that was a clever plan from Koji and Takuya. Never thought I'd see that last sentence said by heroes. Especially these ones. Well, this will be interesting. Update soon please.
9/13/2014 c25 TaitanoRules555
Lilithmon!; I thought she is dead and evil?
319 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »