for Hot All Over

12/13/2018 c1 166H.R.C. Stanley
Nice. You should do more like this.
1/14/2018 c1 Rayneee
I think you captured Mari's personality well! Felt like I'm reading the manga. Great job :D
1/31/2017 c1 5EpicGuy4Life
This was short and sweet. I like it. I've been wanting to read an Akko X Mari FanFic for a while now. So, I'm glad that I found this one!
10/16/2016 c1 2genibeechan
this was really good! sadly there isn't enough fanfiction for this series out there!
5/30/2016 c1 51989er
This is really good! Do you mind if I use a really similar situation in my own story? Reading this inspired me!
7/12/2014 c1 lockonstrats
This is a good fanfic. You definitely nailed Mari's personality and sexual frustrations.
7/30/2013 c1 7finalps3
Good job please write another gf fic!
6/11/2013 c1 1k+Marina Ka-Fai
For a first fanfiction, I must say this is amazing!
5/6/2013 c1 bloodhawk268
As I read the manga, it always seemed as though Mari was becoming more and more sexually frustrated as time went on, and I think you captured that perfectly. And as hot as this story was, I think the ending with Mari realizing what she has done was probably the best part; it just seems to sum up everything about her at this point in the manga.

It'd be interesting to see how you'd imagine what Akko thought/felt after this. I know the manga goes into a bit of detail about it, but this is fanfiction, expansion of canon is a main reason to write! Either way, good job.
4/13/2013 c1 FacadeSmiles
This is really good for a first time, love Akko an' Mari
4/4/2013 c1 4Lau.A16
Great work :3 I love Mari's innocence... Or is she really innocent... XD
3/9/2013 c1 Anon
This was pretty good as a first attempt! Really loved it :P
2/9/2013 c1 MaddiOtaku
I really enjoy this story! Not bad for your first fanfic! Keep up the good work!