for Project Danny

7/17/2016 c1 Mr crazy movies
Please do more here is a idea how about Sam,tucker and jazz try to find Danny and end up in GLaDOS's chamber ps please update
5/19/2016 c1 neeniya
Woah, very interesting crossover. I am both in love with Danny Phantom and portal, so this is just perfect! Definitely gonna check out your blog tomorrow (at a more normal hour).
8/10/2015 c1 Guest
but... the cake is a lie...
6/26/2015 c1 jiji-kitten
This is a good story to bad it's two years old and only one chapter please pick it back up it's overflowing with potential
2/13/2015 c1 Phantomspirit14
Hey. I reviewed this story before I got my own account.

I can't find it on Tumblr. Can you PM me a way to reach it?
12/30/2014 c1 87536897647356356
Confusing
What
Wait so... Danny's now not alive... And is two people?
Ahgggg my brain will not process this right
Why did you do dis?
4/13/2014 c1 Phantomspirit
Hey if you want help with the story here's an idea (it's ok if you don't use it). Ok what if after they finish they're "game" with GLaDOS they get merged back into one person. And danny goes home. He tries to keep the secret that he is bionic safe but that fails and you can continue from there. Or you could make the idea into a sequel. Anything works.

PS: THE CAKE IS A LIE. AHHHHHHHHHHHH
10/20/2013 c1 5Living Encyclopedia
Um... Fenton. No. Phantom. Arrg! Danny. Do you even know how to used that gun thing? If not, you are magically given the knowledge on how to use it.
3/7/2013 c1 9Star1412
This is a really interesting idea, and I like your writing so far. I'm not sure how I'll be with comming up with ideas...

Ok, this one could be a little wild for this early on in the story, but maybe the two Dannys have to find a way to merge for some of the tests?

I'm not sure why they would need to do this though.
2/22/2013 c1 26jeanette9a
can you link that on your profile please?
i wanna see. ;3
2/21/2013 c1 25ABlurInTheWind
Caaaaaaaaaat! im reviewing your story so you better add a new chapter right now! You must! You will listen to the great Blur!...
2/15/2013 c1 Unknown
Pretty cool idea and nice start. You said we help you write it so... I don't know much about Portal but maybe the two can find another bioroid? Maybe a girl called Midnight or something, colour pink. Anyway that's just an idea. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
2/9/2013 c1 Weirdo
Cool Start update soon
2/10/2013 c1 3ThePizzaManToughtMe
The cake is a lie... i cant wait for the next chapter.