for Thoughts of a gentle heart shrouded in shadow

10/11/2013 c1 4TheFirstTrio
Poor Aqua. She needs to get free! Nicely written, brief, and it gets the emotion across.
7/23/2013 c1 215WishingDreamer5
Aww, the characterization is spot-on. I feel horrible for Aqua now. Even her thoughts seem to go at a much slower pace due to the darkness around her. Many people seem to forget that her fate might be even worse than Terra's, seeing as she can still remember everything that happened, and the darkness is slowly making her lose her mind. This was very well written, keep it up!
5/6/2013 c1 11The Unknowing Herald
Well, as much as I want this to turn into a series... I think you've got your hands full already, so I'll just say that this was actually a pretty good dive into Aqua's psyche and I'll be excited for seeing her actually appear in your story.
2/11/2013 c1 Guest
Wow what a short story to begin with

If there is another chapter that you are still writing them please send it through so I can read it next time

Hope to see what happens next in the new chatper
2/10/2013 c1 4Child Of The West Wind
right in the feels... atmospheric, digging into her mind - want to read more but for the fear of bursting into tears on her behalf xD well done portraying the directions of her thoughts, I thought it was really good! :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service