for The Cliches of the Newsies Fandom

1/8/2019 c1 Guest
The "hair in hat" one particularly gets on my nerves. Seriously, you can't just put on Newsie clothes and stuff your hair into the hat- you still look like a girl. I mean, wth? Why don't you just find something else to do with the hair?
11/18/2018 c2 8AlexCraigWrites
Hey, did you know that two of the broadway show actors read part of this at some event or something?
Here's the link: watch?vG72VwDgoyoI
4/18/2018 c2 SnowieSparks
Who's Denton?

I grew up listening to my lord and savior Katherine Pulitzer so no idea who you're talking about?
12/17/2017 c2 Guest
This had me cracking up at every line!
And don't ever think it's terrible, 'cause it isn't.
This...this is a masterpiece.
12/1/2017 c1 Guest
This is absolutely, definitely, positively, undoubtedly, unquestionably, the funniest thing I have read in so long. I really really really loved it so much. It put a smile on my face and kept me laughing.
12/1/2017 c2 Guest
This was not completely stupid. This...this is a work worthy of publishing and being put on shelves in bookstores!

Seriously though. This had me cracking up at every single word. It was totally hilarious! Y'know, I might actually do something similar and mention you in my story. This has totally helped me with my writer's block and idea block.

Thanks! :)
7/13/2017 c2 mems1223
(I'm too lazy to log in)
This is really good! Could you add some more chapters, where maybe the musical versions of the characters react, or maybe even some minor characters? I think it would be really cool! :D
3/27/2017 c1 Guest
Hey did you know? Ryan Steele (Specs) and Andrew Keenan-Bolger (Crutchie) mentioned this in a event at 54 Below! Congratsss :D
5/1/2016 c2 46Anjion
This is great! Thanks for making me laugh!
12/23/2015 c2 kjt
hahahahahaha awesome! Totally agree with a lot of these! (why didn't I think of this?!)
10/28/2015 c2 8Stardust's Revenge
This was HILARIOUS! I especially loved Jack and Crutchy's reaction to the first one, where I imagine Jack would start having ideas (You can time travel by getting into an argument?) and Crutchy's just like ''Wait, what's a cell phone? Also, I agree 100% with the OC stuff, how the girl always gets the guy they like. (Casually kicks Stars and Scout into another room.) Good work!
8/3/2015 c2 Guest
I loved this! You probably already know this but 2 actors from newsies on Broadway mentioned this story/work!
watch?vG72VwDgoyoI
6/10/2014 c2 11God'sgirlforever
Oh gosh, I loved Crutchy's reactions! And Spot's name being Arthur was awesome. I can totally imagine these scenes playing out. (By the way, who's Tumbler and why is he always related to Skittery?)
6/7/2014 c2 RosieFaroe
OMGOSH! that is the best thing i have ever read on !
4/18/2014 c1 17TeamJacob1998
HAHAHAHAHA that is just too funny .! I wish you would continue.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »