for The things, only you know

8/17/2016 c4 ADDAMSFAMILYTREE
Even if they invited Miss Marple, Hetty Wainthropp, and Hyacinth Bucket aka Bouquet to the wedding, watch out. Hyacinth might take a liking to Cody because of his social background? Hyacinth's own baby sister Rose may just try entangling Nick into her seductions? Thereby, Murray will be lucky to wed a certain blonde from a certain "RIPTIDE" episode that'll remain untitled for the present.
8/17/2016 c3 ADDAMSFAMILYTREE
What are both Nick and Cody getting into in jolly old England? Sounds quite fishy. All we need now is for a slight detour to Shroudshire, and Munster Hall from "MUNSTER, GO HOME"?
8/17/2016 c2 ADDAMSFAMILYTREE
Perhaps even, Jessica B. Fletcher of Cabot Cove, Maine, USA, is on the same guest list, too? One can only guess, you know.
8/17/2016 c1 ADDAMSFAMILYTREE
Murray going to England to attend a friend's wedding? How nice. Now, all we need is for Phoebe Figalilly of "NANNY & THE PROFESSOR" to be on the guest list as well as Tara King, Emma Peel, Dr. Cathy Gale, John Steed, Simon Templar, Lord Brett Sinclair, John Drake, and possibly James bond 007?
2/28/2013 c3 68tinx-r
Oh no, poor Cody! Thank goodness he has Nick to care for him! I cant wait for the next part.
2/23/2013 c2 tinx-r
Now I need the next part! I am worried for Cody!
2/20/2013 c1 tinx-r
Oh, I hope you will write more of this story :)