for All The Stories We Never Told

9/8/2020 c48 YouPromisedMeSomeday
That was a good ending
10/15/2019 c47 5Pandoricas Box
OH MY GOSH I'm hyperventilating I could just IMAGINE the scene in my head and hear all the characters' voices...You have a gift man. I'm so happy that there's a sequel! I went through this whole fic in one night! Thank you for sharing this amazing masterpiece with everyone.
5/30/2019 c38 1Sylvia-Nightshade
In the sneak peak at the sequel, could that ‘illness’ Amy has be something to do with timelines changing too much around her again? Because he would have seen those before, and the nosebleeds especially remind me of how she died in Father’s Day...
5/30/2019 c24 Sylvia-Nightshade
I always thought that the reason that Rose couldn’t save her dad wasn’t that it was a fixed point in time, but that she already experienced the time after he died - after all, the Doctor said that once you’ve seen something in the future, it can’t be undone. I’m not criticising or anything, in case you thought I was, bit I’m just giving my opinion.
Also, this story is really good :)
5/12/2019 c10 1AJbooks29
Cool, another Canadian.
7/14/2018 c47 12ol-11jrw
Hope for eleven/rose, I like River but I never though that she and the Doctor made a good couple.
6/19/2018 c9 2ManyFandomsILove
"When you say mobile phone, why do you point to that big blue box?"
"Because it's a surprisingly accurate description!"
that was my favorite part when I first watched it, even if it was a bit late.
Anyways, I love this story so much and can't wait to see what happens with Ten!
5/21/2018 c8 Anathemas
I just want to say that I've been really enjoying this. I like the twist of having Amy there, and it could lead to some really fun situations later.

However, I feel like this could benefit from a little (a lot of) proofreading. There are a lot of constant typos (woman vs. women, you're vs. your, affect vs. effect, etc), and some issues with punctuation. I hope you consider betaing this :)
3/4/2018 c1 V
Jack/Everybody HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSHHAHASH
11/29/2016 c46 4Diving in
You liked the 50th?
I mean on one hand it's great for the Doctor, but on the other hand, Plot hole anyone? I mean, aren't fixed point suupposed to always happen? And if there's no time lock created by The Moment, then won't the war spread to the rest of the galaxy? And then, there's the whole no-more-last-of-the-time-lord. It kind of broke the whole image of doctor who.
I know, it was 2 years and a half ago but since you spoke about it. Sorry, felt like ranting a bit.
I like your story, did I mention?
10/14/2016 c7 Qi Eclipse
I don't know how it works in England but in the US my dad worked as a nurse with only a associates degree for around 10 years before getting his bachelors and becoming a registered nurse (RN)
I love the story, the concept is great
4/6/2016 c49 12Dawnaven
Great story! I like how the Doctor was a mistrustful of Amy, and once she lied to him he was fine with her. I loved reading how Amy put a spin on what happened in the first season. Fantastic job :)
2/21/2016 c5 12CuppaTea13
I'm curious about how Amy is going to deal with the Doctor and Rose's obvious relationship in light of the fact that River Song is her daughter. Will she notice the differences between how the Doctor interacts with Rose verses River? Or will she kind of be sort of chill about the whole thing figuring it's before he ever meets River?
2/21/2016 c3 CuppaTea13
Oh, yay! They're going to go travel now! I'm just loving how you're doing this story, seriously: absolutely loving it.
2/21/2016 c2 CuppaTea13
At first, I was really nervous when I started reading this because I completely adore Rose and I was nervous you might have Amy stealing some of her spotlight with Amy being an experienced time traveler already while Rose is still grasping things. But I am so relieved to she Rose is still wonderfully, perfectly Rose, and now we get the extra delight of Amy's Scottish-ness on top! I'm loving it so far, you've been excellent at balancing the three characters and how they interact with each other, letting the Doctor and Rose's relationship start to develop to the point where he'd ask her twice while Amy is still there and very much a part of the story. It's tricky: you have to have the Doctor and Rose interact with each other a lot to get to the point where they Doctor would be willing to break one of his own rules and ask twice, and to still have Amy in the mix. But you're doing it! Bravo.
568 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »