for The Morning After (or, What Would Beyonce Pad Thai Do?)

2/26/2018 c1 rollerkates
loved this! I agree.. very much in character. I wish it went on for another chapter
5/23/2013 c1 please ff.net delete account
For me, both are very in character. So much like Danny, yeah Danny boy, bring it on! Not me talking, that was also Mindy's. Lovely shot!
5/17/2013 c1 3SwirlingSilver
Great story. You write the characters so well and Mindy in particular, who has such a distinctive voice, you got spot on. Loved it.
4/14/2013 c1 17Rawr Ashley Rae
Man, I loved the ending the most!
4/12/2013 c1 7mygiu
hahahahaha this was so good! I can almost see this in a future episode - hopefully! :P
3/13/2013 c1 Sarah
I think you're my favourite writer for this pair! Love this.
3/8/2013 c1 wanting a part 2
do a part two
3/2/2013 c1 1elaG eissaK
If only they would get their act together on the show...
2/24/2013 c1 27The General G of K
The only way these two getting together on the show will be acceptable at this point is if it follows this fic exactly. This is seriously perfection. Sexy while still being hilarious, and you have both Mindy and Danny's voices down perfectly. I liked Mindy's prohibition line describing Danny's drink choice and the return of Beyonce Pad Thai. Once again, thank you, thank you for writing for the Mindy Project. Job well done!

The General
2/22/2013 c1 Guest
Love this! Great voices.
2/20/2013 c1 inbrinity
Ahh, that was so perfect!

You're amazing at capturing the voice of these two characters! I sincerely hope you plan to write more of them in the near future because seriously...you're wonderful.
2/20/2013 c1 Guest
OmG! You are killing me! I need the next chapter NOAW! Love love loved it. Nailed the characters ...both Mindy and Danny's tone. Awesome.
2/14/2013 c1 1PrecariousEm
Nice! Very in character and I totally love the Eternal Sunshine reference (so something Mindy would say) and the ending with Mindy channeling Beyonce Pad Thai.
2/13/2013 c1 25Kiwiflea
I totally love this. I'm hoping one day this will randomly happen, and Mindy will have her rom-com ending! And seriously? Danny Castelano naked? Yum!
2/13/2013 c1 Guest
Great storie, more soon! Update soon plz!
20 Page 1 2 Next »