FanFiction.Net
for Why Me? (Original)

12/23/2016 c20 1PrincessTianaCasanova
THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD! I just finished reading it and it helped sparked inspiration for my story! You're an awesome writer and I enjoyed the story and characters so much! I know this story was written such a long time ago, but it was still awesome!
6/3/2016 c7 Teri
I noticed you left Haruhi out of a lot of this... Hikaru and Mel stayed behind, Karou and Tamaki were spying and Kyoya, Mori, and Hunny went to Venice... Where was Haruhi?
7/4/2015 c20 2NamesAreFutile
Tamaki and Haruhi is the best!

My sister thinks that she should be with Hikaru and says that a TamaHaru realtionship would be like Hermione and Harry. (needless to say, she is wrong. That's why she didn't read the manga)
7/3/2015 c13 NamesAreFutile
Wait? How unrealistic is this? How can she be pregnant?
12/1/2013 c20 izcyloves souleater
good very good i mean the hikaru and kaoru relationship wasnt as strong as it really is and well thats about it i thought it was perfect,...oh and i think it would of been cool if she would of acctualley ended up pregnant,it would of added more flare to the story. But besides that you did a great job and i like that you did that thing where they had to tell there most embarissing things that happen to them wen they were little yeah so good job!:)
8/5/2013 c13 Guest
Lol the pps was sooo funny!
8/3/2013 c20 1YouSaidOkay
Absolutely marvelous darling! Just fantastic! Do you see my tears yet!? ;-; ;-; ;-;
10 stars madam!
7/28/2013 c20 2BrokenSubjectMatter
I sat here crying as I read this chapter D: This was so good and so sad and just UGGGGGGGGg you're killing me. (:
7/24/2013 c20 2MysticPerv
I need some time to cry now. This chapter made me feel like a mother. I just felt like I watched Melanie grow up to be a young beautiful woman. I just need to go to my emo corner and cry some more.
7/22/2013 c20 12sDan12
This was a good story! The plot twists were nice too, especially when you thought that things were finally going to go well for everyone. I think that the story was at a good pace. The story wasn't too slow or too fast and the chapter weren't too long or short. Overall, the story is very good and I enjoyed it :)
7/15/2013 c20 48Tracey4t
Oh sweet ending! Love it!
7/15/2013 c20 KayDizzle
AWWWWW! That's sweet and hilarious! :D
7/11/2013 c18 KayDizzle
I'm definitely excited! :)
7/11/2013 c18 2MysticPerv
Sorry for the criticism but I felt everything was happening a little too fast in this chapter but I'm pretty sure the next chapter will make up for that.

When Melanie said ' you are not my father! My dad's a blonde idiot from japan!' I immediately though how Tamaki would react to that.

I'm surprised that this is your first fanfic cause this fanfic is amazing.
7/10/2013 c18 14i'm awesome at singing