for Mutant Mayhem

2/8/2017 c5 Rocker on
No it's not Webs. It's a rather short one if you phrase it the right way. Well, at least in my head it is. Norman Osborn had a secret lab where a certain Otto Octavius turned him into a Goblin. The rest of Oscorp has also been engaging in genetic experiments as well, and creating things that somehow always end up in the hands of common people who then turn into genetic mutants. Don't worry, I'm sure there's a cure for your tail Ron.

Wish that there were more chapters though. I'd hate to have to stop reviewing at this chapter.
2/8/2017 c4 Rocker on
Oh, she's just a regular girl, you know, by hero standards. After all, don't all regular hero girls save the world every other weekend, while trying to make it back home in time for cheerleader practice?
2/8/2017 c3 Rocker on
Wait, wait, hold up! She has a buzzing in her head that possibly indicates slight unconscious views into the past, future, and present, as well as around corners. Mutation resulting of the X-gene? Probably from birth.
2/8/2017 c2 Rocker on
Of course he's turning into a monkey... *Sigh* Why not something cooler, like a mutant turtle? But a monkey? All you get are enhanced reflexes and possible super-strength. I would personally want to be mutated into a Lark Garou hybrid. That would be the most awesome thing to ever happen! ...Well, to me anyway. I'm sure lots more awesome things have happened to other people before.
2/8/2017 c1 Rocker on
Hopefully none of the glass from the canister didn't break his skin, or else some of the genetic mutation serum could cause him to turn into a monkey hybrid.
7/23/2015 c5 Guest
You gonna update this? Ever? It's really good and should be continued
4/20/2013 c5 Archangel-YT
good chapters i really do like please update asap
3/22/2013 c4 Archangel-YT
This is great I hope you can update soon
3/20/2013 c4 4CajunBear73
Oh boy this could go very badly.

CB73
3/14/2013 c3 29Man of cartoons
THIS STORY RULES! please make more chapters.
2/15/2013 c2 19Eternos137
You uhh... misspelled "note".
2/11/2013 c1 10ilikehats2