for Listen to the Force

1/18 c2 5GhostFang GF
Did you die or something buddy?! If not then continue the story!
12/22/2017 c2 misteryman526
It appears that you were still alive as of January 2017, so I hope you might still get back to writing. This was a lot different than I expected when I noticed a crossover between star wars and black lagoon, but I really think this deserves a lot of attention. Please find inspiration again and do more work on this story!
8/24/2016 c2 Gabriel H. Sapphire
You should call the ship "Update your story"
5/11/2016 c1 Guest
Bored the hell out of me. It was basically a wall of ramblings on technical nonsense. I started scrolling down faster than I could properly read around the time of exclusive contract. I'm going t still continue though. Why? Because as important and badass as Dutch is, he's boring as hell compared to the rest of the crew.
7/31/2015 c1 Fury074
700 kph, is slow, unbeleavably slow, compared to damn near any vessel in the Star Wars universe. That's not even mentioning the aircraft in the real world.
1/20/2015 c2 21YellowWomanontheBrink
This is surprisingly cute and very well written! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/15/2014 c2 16Geardark
While this might be the only Black Lagoon/Star Wars crossover, and while it only has two chapters, I love it. Please continue!
7/8/2014 c2 3Reishin Amara
Gotta admit...Anakin is limited severely by the 'd I miss that?he's a mechanic and pilot damnit!
6/3/2014 c2 1Worker72
Since Revy is Chinese American descent I would suggest sticking with the mixed blood angle for her. There are a few hybrid species in the Star Wars universe.
2/21/2014 c2 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
8/20/2013 c2 DrOdd
Great,I always like to see Anakin become a Smuggler instead of a Jedi.
I say make Revy a Twi,lek Gunfighter,Benny can be a human,Rock can be a Human too.
One of the things a do not get,is Why the majorty Freighter in Starwars only have One deck,to me,it make more sense to have freighters have two or 3 deck ships.

I hope thers a Update soon.
8/7/2013 c2 Guest
Give me MOAAAAARRRR! NAOOOOOO!
6/24/2013 c2 1Jarjaxle
Well...Mark me as Impressed...Very Impressed in Fact...I like this already...

So Anakin Is Going to Become Smuggler rather than a Jedi...But is he going to Have Jedi skills...if he has then it would make this Story even more interesting and Anakin one The Most Strongest Smugglers ever...Tough I would Think That Jedi Will Become Very Interested About when they Hear Smuggler That is A Jedi Eh? XD

update soon please
4/9/2013 c2 Tachikoma's Aunt
Anakin's a former slave, one of his dreams is to free all the slaves on Tatooine, and while technically a bulk freighter his ship has been converted into a pocket carrier. "Abolition," as in the movement to abolish slavery, seems like a good name to me.
4/9/2013 c2 gigasrex
This is original and pretty good.
Just hope you wont turn anakin into a sith.
Update soon.