for Lost Without a Trace

7/22/2015 c14 Dinning alone
I started and finished your story the same day. I wanted to read something new and your story was perfect. Please keep writing it made me stay up during the night just to finish it.
7/6/2013 c14 12PamEargle
SO HAPPY this is back and as brilliant as ever! :-) I missed you and this story!

Funny and in character and just wonderful!

I can't wait for more!

I'll add a chapter to mine this weekend if all goes well :-)
5/16/2013 c13 PamEargle
So much fun! You are amazing and it's so wonderful how to keep the atmosphere and the characters so alive, believable and real. LOVE my Maxie :-) I am so sad it's days to have the time to read this :-( Life gets in the way LOL
4/20/2013 c12 PamEargle
Very funny chapter LOL

Ulla to the rescue... at some point...after more hilarious antics ;-)

Keep up the great work :-) LOVE it!
4/14/2013 c11 PamEargle
Uh oh! Back to Sing-Sing for our heroes LOL I can't wait to see what Ulla does to save them! Keep up the amazing work! QUEEN OF BROADWAY will be updated this week- hopefully.
4/6/2013 c10 PamEargle
I LOVE how you write Max... I love how you write it ALL :-) You certainly have an insight to the characters and have created a fun, plausible story to continue the zaniness with LOL I am so sorry it took a couple days to catch up reading, but life has been busy and now I have a three day weekend :-)
3/31/2013 c9 cardboardbelt
This is very beautiful and I would like to stroke you for writing this glorious fanfiction. Please write more, it would be a shame for this to be left unresolved.
3/24/2013 c9 PamEargle
Oh no! It's always craziest before the calm :-) I can't wait for more! And thank you SO MUCH for your shout-outs and recommendation :-) You rock!
3/16/2013 c8 PamEargle
Uh oh *giggles* This is getting really funny. I can't WAIT to see what happens next :-)
3/13/2013 c7 PamEargle
AWWWW My Maxie is going to help :-) And it wasn't REALLLY his fault. He didn't do anything intentionally :-( It will all work out! I love this story! So real and in charcter. great work!

BTW, I will have a new chapter of my own PRODUCERS fic up soon :-)
3/11/2013 c6 PamEargle
Uh oh. Being someone you're not never works, my dear Ulla. I can't wait to see what happens next! This is a great story!
3/3/2013 c5 11JennaTheMusicalPythonite
Once again, thank you!
3/1/2013 c5 12PamEargle
Uh oh :-( I hope we get an update soon :-( Poor Bloom family and the comedy of errors :-(
2/26/2013 c4 PamEargle
Ulla's plan worked! I'm glad to see they are going to try and work things out.
2/19/2013 c3 PamEargle
Ah, my Max :-) LOVE him and I love how you portray him.

This is a great story and I love it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »