for Forsaken Qualms

12/16/2014 c14 Enigma of Anime
Ummmm... please make a sequel of this! Please?! I already miss Shiro-channn!
8/30/2014 c14 Polar Pig
This story deserves more reviews.

Initially, I was put off by the involvement of an original character, not to mention, there were not much 07-Ghost fanfiction that I haven't enjoyed for a few years. Seeing how yours was the first in the archive for updated stories, I opted to try it out.

I loved it.
Unfortunately, I was unsure of the change in POV from the first chapter to the second. I'm unused to seeing second-person POV since it gives a weird sense of disconnection as a reader. It's a weird experience.
Anyway, from the second chapter onward, I was intrigued by Toshiro and began to like him as a character. In the beginning, he wasn't too out in the open but he wasn't a wallflower; really, it's a good balance. I felt inclined to create my own OC but I am too influenced by yours to consider writing without being too inspired.

Will there be a sequel? I'm not much of a fan of open endings. I'd love to see if Toshiro will continue to serve the military and somehow protect Teito from the shadows. Also, his affiliation with plants is strange. Why him?
I want to know more about his family since they've been gone from his life for a while.
It'd be interesting to see information unfold for both the Black Hawks and the Bishops. Will Toshiro follow his purpose for the military or put it aside for friendship? His past is still vague since it has to do with the Raggs War. I have so many questions left unanswered. I hope to see more adventures with your interesting OC character.
8/11/2014 c13 4lizyeh2000
Love the story! Please update soon, now following!
7/17/2014 c12 11Tsumugi Hitomi
Continue this please. I love your OC, he really materialized well with the original plot and I like his role in this story, it's so rare to have an OC which works well with the canon plot and not be a 'forced' extra. Like someone who simply shares a similar role to the main characters or just be too much for the plot. I want to know more of this, please
6/25/2014 c11 Marronn
He cried what! That cliff hanger though. .. not sure if it was intentional or not, but I'm hooked. :D so far loving your story and really interested in Toshiro's story. He seems like he needs a good ol' hug. T_T
12/4/2013 c2 Ivanal
A neat piece of writing. Honestly, merely reading the prologue was quite intimidating. Could see that you are a very, very talented writer! Anyway, I'll keep reading your piece and to be honest, it may take quite a while to read and digest all of the chapters... cos it's super long... But hey, I'm amazed, really! Keep up your good effort!
5/17/2013 c4 Cheshide
Update!
Cynthia!
3/24/2013 c3 Your fan D
Amazing! You MUST continue this ASAP!
I like your story.. Seems that my friends explained what I like already... Well, I just can't wait...!
3/24/2013 c2 Alvin
Shuri and Toshiro, friends?! Hope you will explain why soon! I don't think they match each other...
3/24/2013 c1 Catherine
Cool! U put a really great plot! Hope you keep going!
3/23/2013 c3 Mystery
This chapter is awesome! Wonder what'll happen to toshiro? Can't wait!
2/26/2013 c2 44Tenshi-Oujosama
I have to say, this is one of the many fics with an OC main character I don't find overbearing.
I wish you luck and a pat on a back for a job well done!
2/22/2013 c2 AzuresLT
Ah yeah! New chapter!

The story behind Shuri being 'friends' with Toshiro is very interesting

I look forward the next chapter!
2/15/2013 c1 5huejaded965
It's a good start. Didn't detect any problem so I'm good.
Curious how someone from the house of gods became a military cadet... Reminds me of Hakuren. Update soon
2/11/2013 c1 AzuresLT
I like where this is heading. Although I curious on how Toshiro and Shuri became 'friends'.
Good job!