for Mindspark

6/10/2018 c4 Val'Hor
I would love to read more of this; could you update it ?
11/20/2017 c4 imado-myrdin
magnificent [:
12/8/2015 c4 Nobody Smurf
Sparks with access to alien technology might even get the Vorlons and the Shadows to unite.
12/8/2015 c3 Nobody Smurf
Yeah, Sparks do have a tendency to take over.
12/8/2015 c2 Nobody Smurf
I just had a mental picture of Gil Wulfenbach on the bridge of a steampunk SDF1 attacking a squad of Shadows.
12/8/2015 c1 Nobody Smurf
Babylon 5 with Sparks? Crikey.
7/3/2014 c4 16ImperialGirl
Oh dear. Like Sparks aren't scary enough as it is...What hath the Vorlons wrought?
8/4/2013 c1 10Hypnosis Writer
So, and I have never seen this show, he upgraded their device to make Psi Sparks. That's the most horrifying thing I have every heard.
7/22/2013 c4 6Rosa Mundi
This is interesting. I hope you come back to it sometime.
3/8/2013 c4 Navn Ukjent
Promising story.

I love Girl Genius and would like to see more Heterodynes crossing over into other fanfics. One of my favourites in that genre is the Buffy crossover "Spark of Genius".
3/5/2013 c4 Gustavius3
... This tale has possibilitys
2/24/2013 c4 63BiblioMatsuri
Let me guess - the escapees do something stupid, kiddo loses his necklace and things go all to h*ll?

Now I really wish I was more familiar with Babylon 5 so I'd get the references.
2/24/2013 c3 BiblioMatsuri
This is simultaneously one of the silliest and most disturbing renditions of mad science I have ever seen.

Kiddo is going to be a nightmare, isn't he?
2/24/2013 c1 BiblioMatsuri
Oh, dear cr*p. I think Girl Genius is one of the greatest things since sliced bread. I only know Babylon 5 through Pop Cultural Osmosis. This is just enough that I can absolutely see this happening, and being a fan of Girl Genius: This is going to be good...

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Lucillia's writing a Girl Genius fic. *squee* (And Matsuri has just lost all hope of being intimidating.)
2/18/2013 c4 karthik9
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »