for Kinky Love

2/12 c1 Guest
This was truly the most touching piece of writing I have ever beared witness to, and I practically teared up at the love shown so clearly between these two.
It speaks so loudly in the room of static that I sit in, and just fills my soul with splender joy. What a wonderful writer!
I love reading these to my children (Kayleigh and Alysha), and they absolutely love hearing them! Please continue to write these masterpieces, Queen! 3
2/12 c1 Guest
E
2/12 c2 Guest
Truly a masterpiece of our time. This will be forever a classic, taught in schools, universities, and at the highest-caliber lectures from international literature figures.

This truly changed my perception of life, and I know it will stay with me for as long as I live. Poignant, this piece invites one to reflect on the nuances of love and the complex bond we often share with friends and enemies alike. A divine piece of prose.
8/20/2020 c3 Queen Mimi
can you please write more teasing sex one shots for

failing a sex kind of quiz
death eater meeting harry teases him
gets punished for teasing him
punished flirting at a party
spills chocolate all over himself
marvolo gets hard from harry sucking a sugar quill

i absolutly LOVE this pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee write some more
p.s i love you
5/30/2020 c3 anissa.abz
J’adore et j’aimerais savoir si tu pouvais faire les mêmes one shot mais avec Severus Rogue.
5/10/2020 c1 Kieffer
Je comprends pas pourquoi est-ce que tu l’appelles Marvolo je te rappelle que Marvolo c’est seulement le deuxième nom de tom
1/20/2020 c2 Hai
I’m not hating or anything but this was an amazing story and I know this isn’t any of my business but can you not swear so much in the disclaimer. Other than that it was an amazing story
12/13/2019 c3 Guest
so how sick can somebody be to write a smut with THEM? what’s wrong with y’all
4/16/2019 c3 SatanicPagan
i love them so much
3/12/2019 c3 HoneyBear84
Loved them
3/5/2019 c3 1silverphantomhive364
oh fuck
11/28/2018 c3 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! How did it start though? How did Marvolo get him addicted to sex? ADD MORE PLEASE!
9/2/2018 c3 Guest
I love ️ it hope you wright a new one
4/18/2018 c3 wandamarie
keep up the good work and story
4/18/2018 c2 wandamarie