FanFiction.Net
for Solid Frozen Armor

4/4/2016 c1 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
((Nice idea and good chappie!))
1/21/2016 c1 cursefire12
It's so gooodddddddd. I love all of 'em
8/26/2013 c5 2x3m King12
Uhmm maybe gray and erza's first job together! :)
6/26/2013 c5 27Miss Hiraya
I miss this GrayZa feeeeelssss.. I supperr miss this. Thank you for bringing back the emotions on me. Been a tough senior high life. Sigh..MUHAHAHA.. Anyway! Sooo cute as always!
6/25/2013 c5 Raikiri80
lol, Gray was such a showoff back then xD
4/5/2013 c4 5Konatsu-N
Yeah, something is better than nothing! I'm waiting for your next chapter! :)
4/5/2013 c4 3HonoraryHobbit
Aaaahh! X3 Gray is so cute when he thinks! XD
I fully respect your fluff-writing ability! :D It's Awesome!

I'm a little weird O_O
4/5/2013 c1 HonoraryHobbit
Awwww! So cute! X3 I love Grayza!
I like the style of writing! I don't quite know if that's a complement or not... O_O
Let's say yes.

And PLEASE write that story! I'd defiantly read it!
4/5/2013 c4 5Winter.Waltz
This was soooo short! BUT! An exception: This was a kawaii chappy! I do hope thta u'll update 'The Look on Her House' A bit quickly.
By the way, I've sent u a PM about becoming a staff of my newly made Grayza and Nalu community. So, just check the community tag in ur profile and browse it to find the PM! Hope u'll accept it.

-The Fairy Tail Lover.
2/15/2013 c3 5Konatsu-N
How i loved your Stories... Happy Valentine's Day Too!
2/15/2013 c3 27Miss Hiraya
About the last sentence, I really don't know what to feel-but I can't deny that statement hurt me for Gray... It seems like a one-sided love to him, huh? But Gray, if you only knew how much she needs you and how much you mean to her. Am I getting sentimental and all? Gods, I hope the rain stops because the sobering mood is infectious. HAPPY FERRIS WHEEL Daaay, DEAR FRIEND!- I wish I could ride one of 'em right now(thanks for mentioning)but you know- the raaaaain is really a killjoy. Haha.
2/15/2013 c2 Miss Hiraya
You just described Erza SO WELL. And I love the way you said it-that how their relationship is easily unnoticed when they aren't hiding it. Ooh, and the last part-I could fall for this over and over again!:3
2/14/2013 c2 13DiamondRainbows
Angsty and sad :o
2/14/2013 c1 DiamondRainbows
It was pretty good! I liked it!
2/14/2013 c2 5Konatsu-N
This story is cute..! and the idiot Gray.. HAHA... Pls Update ASAP! Love Your stories!
22 Page 1 2 Next »