for Daryl's compassionate pokemon

2/9/2014 c8 1PhonicDeathKing
8/20/2013 c1 rachel
Iabsolutely loved it!
5/4/2013 c10 1Bombadeus
I'm just gonna say that this chapter is crazy... but funny near the end.
5/4/2013 c10 1Darkria Defender
I know I even didn't vote for myself mainly because it was one of the worst chapters
5/4/2013 c10 8Ninja-Insomniac47
HAHAHA! that was good. you had me smiling the entire chapter
5/4/2013 c9 fang2011
awesome story cuz.
5/1/2013 c9 1Ronman5
your doing ok (like me and my story) just get a better program ok man?
4/25/2013 c9 3UnitedPostalService
Ah man, way to pussy out and use a legendary. I coulda had you...

So luc can talk to his pokemon now? Doesn't the fact that you can make automatic translators kind of negate the whole fact that you're special because you can talk to pokemon?
4/16/2013 c9 1Bombadeus
First things first, get a better writing program please! There are too many things that are not understandable! Lucky for you, I know how to read code, so I know what the story was trying to say.
4/6/2013 c8 Bombadeus
Another good chapter, though CassiusBrutus' style of writing sounds more serious.
4/6/2013 c8 3UnitedPostalService
Man that was so good! Like best chapter I've ever read! I'm so astounded by the talent shown in this writing.

I hope it is clear I am joking. On a serious note, my formatting appears to have been messed up.
3/28/2013 c1 Guest
I like it. . it was a very interesting ending as well
3/14/2013 c7 1Bombadeus
Yeah, pretty short chapter you got there, you do know you don't have to write a chapter in one night straight at midnight, could have wrote it after school or something.
Anyway still good in someways, just need quotation marks and stuff, and thanks for putting my character in the fic.
3/7/2013 c6 Rai say
Damn I feel sorry for ya bro
3/6/2013 c6 Bombadeus
Great chapter dude, good as always, just not as long as the last one, not that i'm complaining.
26 Page 1 2 Next »