for Boogeyman

1/5/2015 c4 Kittenlzlz
Nothing with a capital N as in he is afraid of a lack of existence or nothing as in he has no fears cuz that's dangerous oh god John don't break your heart, after mall mine just got broke with this chapter and the last and the boogeyman is so cool and I hate you and love you doodle.
1/5/2015 c3 Kittenlzlz
I like Johns squad. I like your writing.
1/5/2015 c1 Kittenlzlz
This is amazing. Aunt Marsha is amazing.
12/27/2014 c4 5myathestoryteller
I love it, another one of my newly fount favorites, this is possibly the best johncentric story I have ever read! forget truth in madness and it's gree, this is your best work ever!
12/2/2014 c4 Rea
I just have to say that this is an Awesome story. I love how John is the one that inspires fear and yet feels it too. It is beautiful! I hope that you might write some more of this one day?
10/26/2014 c4 34Light8mare
Will you write more? I'd love to see how Sherlock and John live with John's abilities. It'd be fun!
8/18/2014 c4 14Raxicoricofallapatorious
Oh my god. Holy crap. First of all, I adore the concept and execution of this fic. It is an amazing act of imagination that has captured and held my interests. AND THE CHAPTER ENDS JUST AS THE STORY WAS PICKING UP! I really hope you update soon and look forward to the chapter you put out, whenever that may be.

Raxi
6/17/2014 c4 1apollonianism
You do realise I'm going to pester you to update this, right? It was a tiny bit of Sherlock at the end, but I want to see what he deduces about John. Uodate soon, please?
6/8/2014 c4 Namei
This is such a brilliant twist on the backstory of BBC John. Love it!
5/21/2014 c4 2Dream's Abyss
I just read this. Loved it.
4/24/2014 c4 KalicoKat35
Brilliant! Bravo! This is freaking fantastic. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Framing fabulous cannot stop singing praises in my head. o
4/13/2014 c4 7ladyowl
This is fantastic. Really well tied together: the Boogeyman intentionally allows himself to get shot, Marsha (actually, where does she go in Canon) as God, blogging about campfire horror stories ("Nothing ever happens to me...").

Is Sherlock afraid of Nothing the concept, or unafraid in general?

Thanks best, LO
2/16/2014 c4 1LunarCatNinja
When I got to the end of this chapter I had to go scroll back up to the top to make sure this isn't some crappy cliff-hanger/ending that some authors are prone to do. I'm looking forward to reading more, especially about John and Sherlock's interactions!
12/6/2013 c4 Guest
Sorry-stupid touch screen. I think it was very interesting. I only wish there were more to it. :)
12/6/2013 c4 Guest
I'm surprised this has so few reviews. I think it's very
80 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »