for Boogeyman

8/27/2013 c4 SherlockWholmes
Wow. Very, very interesting. It should get even more so as Sherlock really gets to know John.

I wonder if Sherlock will come to fear for John's safety when Moriarity shows up, or if it will be Moriarity who will fear.
8/16/2013 c4 3freaky bitch
This is genius! Please continue!
8/3/2013 c4 6Intelligensia
This story is awesome. Not much more to say.
7/31/2013 c4 4Dangerous Bliss
Please tell me you're going to continue this story! It was really getting good and it's definitely one of my favourites! Please!
7/28/2013 c4 5Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis
At last they meet. XD Can't wait to see how they will get along. The Boogeyman and the Detective.
7/8/2013 c4 Random
I'm looking forward to the update!
7/7/2013 c4 L.B.S
Amazing Story! I have read a lot of Sherlock/John stories, but this is definitely my favorite.
Its just so amazing to read something that describes John as diferent, without it being incredible implausible or listed as Canon. Hope you update next chapter soon, Im dying to see a little more of Sherlock.
7/6/2013 c4 81WerewolvesAreReal
Oh, this is amazing, unassuming John Watson controlling fear. And that would be his fascination with Sherlock, wouldn't it? The descriptions of his talent are wonderful, too, and really shows his simple, faithful, unquestioning attachment to everything dark. Great writing! Very much hoping for another chapter. :)
7/1/2013 c4 Guest
Sherlock Holmes is afraid of Nothing as in, he is fearless? or afraid of Nothingness?
6/24/2013 c4 27wickedlfairy17
Love this!
5/27/2013 c4 Amy
I loved it! I feel the pace is slower in this one but that migt just be my impatience for sherlock and john interactions. Also i feel sherlock would be afraid of losing his mental capabilities if nothing else, of being dull and trapped in boredom. Please keep writing!
5/24/2013 c4 2MoonGun
How did I miss a new chapter of this great fic?! I like how even though John has these power you'd think would make him impenetrable to certain things he's still developed that melancholy we find him in at the beginning of Sherlock. I'm excited to see what John can deduce about Sherlock's fears (and what Sherlock can deduce about John!) Great Job!
5/17/2013 c1 Guest
John as the Boogeyman ... LOL
5/17/2013 c4 Guest
More!
5/17/2013 c3 Guest
I do belive your stories are the most original on the site. I love them. Hope for more...
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »