for Boogeyman

5/11/2013 c4 Nightmare
Oh my God! I LOVE this story! Update soon! Or I'll unleash John-nightmares upon you :)
Update!
5/7/2013 c4 4Miss Mercury101
This is a fantastic story! Will we ever learn who exactly the Caseys are?
4/30/2013 c4 Guest
LOVE IT!
4/28/2013 c4 1Morpheme
I decided to read this after I read It's Green, and I'm glad I did, this is really interesting! I love the concept. It kind of reminds me a little bit of this Addams family cross I read (Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc by ethothepii) tonally.

I wonder whether Sherlock isn't afraid of anything, or if he's afraid of nothing...
4/27/2013 c4 230I'm Nova
Good to see this updated! Thank you!
4/27/2013 c4 Zlatka
Yeah.. little bit sad but still nice :) Thank you
4/26/2013 c4 reader
I like your writing style and how you take events and give them whole intricate backstories while keeping them interesting. Characterization is on point and you're just really good, like daaamn man you're awesome!
4/26/2013 c4 4TekaWolf
You. Are. Brilliant. That is all.
4/26/2013 c4 The AmericanGurl
Dear writer,
I love you. If you are female, no homo gurl. I loved this story so much! Please update! The story is well written, and I love the
Plot overall! Keep writing on this AU fanfiction!
4/26/2013 c4 Soxxmobster
This is an amazingly well written story! I adore John and aunt Marsha!
4/20/2013 c3 Amy
I'm simply dying for more of this! Please! Ive never read anything like it before.I find it fascinating the idea of a boogeyman being real like this. Plus Ive said it before and Ill say it again, I love how incharacter your renditions of the characters are. Love love love. Please continue. And continue its green too. :)
4/16/2013 c3 Baow
Love it! Please update soon!
4/14/2013 c3 Nolina Recurvata
It's nice to, after hard week, check for newly published stories and see this one.
I see it is steadily explaining John's history from few angles ('love' life, understanding of world, mental and physical changes, family and understanding of fear) and I like that those threads are interwoven at some levels.
I really like the way soldiers under John are in a way accepting of the way he is different. Actually the time he spends in army are my favorite at the moment. Really, I would love to see a morning-after scene of that rookie, dead tired and jumping at every shadow on his way.
Also the fact that he learned and now is using his ability on his foes is kind of nice, in a twisted way.
Still it's sad that his mom died, but what squeeze my heart more is his reaction to it (lack of ability to defeat THIS fear).
Oh, and in response to your AN, 'What's your recipe' compensates for all the angst, so no, it doesn't suck :)
4/7/2013 c3 Amy