for Tails' TARDIS Tales

8/17/2021 c100 Emerald
This was a great story but that harry potter reference fucking took me off guard XD but great job on this story m8!
4/3/2020 c100 Lunas Banana
When I found this fic I never thought of reading a sonic the hedgehog and doctor who crossover. But this has surpassed all of my expectations.
Every time I got a notification for this I was a good moment.
This was a fitting ending.
4/2/2020 c100 18TheWriter946
Me: Every Dr Who pun praise! Awesome crossover! Good o’l Capaldi! Keep up the good work you make in the future-I see the college joke you made there (wink).
4/2/2020 c100 Cylon One
Happy 100th chapter on this really fantastic Sonic the Hedgehog and Doctor Who crossover.
From start to this finish it's been a grand adventure.
I'm just sorry this long-running story has come to an end, but at least it's been a most terrific journey.
And for that, thank you.
4/2/2020 c100 21OliviaGames1208
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! My reaction to his chapter being updated. I am really going to miss this story but this was an amazing final chapter.

I loved how you wrote all the fun times and past Adventures.

My favourite part is that Tails is now Dr Tails but still Tails.

Anyways, I loved this chapter and see you in the next story.
2/26/2020 c99 OliviaGames1208
Yay! I'm glad Tails became happy again and it was great that Sonic and Knuckles was right by him.

This chapter actually made me cry out in joy when I saw it.

I love how Tails decided to go back to Gallifrey.

Anyways, I loved this chapter and can't wait to see the next chapter.

-SuperTailsFan0812
2/4/2020 c98 18TheWriter946
Oh the crossover won’t be the same...
2/3/2020 c98 21OliviaGames1208
Yay! NEW chapter!

This story brings me joy and makes me excited every time a chapter is uploaded.

I'm loving this story but I am really going to miss it.

I'm glad Tails got to see his old friends.

Anyways, i loved the chapter and i will see you in the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work.
12/23/2019 c1 Guest
Weeping angels can they show up and sonic and friends can't blink or look away.
12/22/2019 c97 18Stardown
I was just thinking about this story, actually. Great timing!

Even though I'm not into Harry Potter or Dungeons and Dragons, I thought this was a really interesting chapter and concept. Having Harry as a shapeshifting dragon is quite unique.

It's great to see Tails take one last spin in the TARDIS to see some old friends. Though, I thought the Doctor couldn't see the Chancellor or Castellan unless he was summoned by the Time Lords. If that's not the case, I still have much to learn. After all, Doctor Who is a vast universe.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/21/2019 c97 21OliviaGames1208
Oh my gosh, I love this fanfic. I was so excited when this chapter was in my inbox. I also was the one who followed and favourited this story. it is so good.

I am so hyped for the next chapter.

Keep up the fantastic work and I will see you in the next chapter
9/19/2019 c96 18TheWriter946
Will Shadow make an acquaintance with Harkness or Ashildr?

Does Chris Thorndyke appear?
9/3/2019 c96 4reaver216
Cool. I'm thinking it sounds like (jokingly saying) another go around the circle but with a twist maybe?
7/15/2019 c95 18TheWriter946
Perhaps he soon meet other immortals that the Doctor also ran into? ;)
3/27/2019 c93 4reaver216
Why wasn't Tails allowed to know about the other Kitsune after all he was told that it would happen so he already had that knowledge he was just getting confirmation so that part of them having to leave after seeing a couple was odd also did Tails get killed because Kitsune can live for hundreds of years in those myths
272 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »