for Morpheus Shadow

11/13/2017 c11 pineapple100
good book, so please update!
7/6/2015 c11 3limegreenarcher
i am loving this story this character is brilliant, i love it and cant wait for an update!
3/18/2015 c11 Queen Gwedhiel
Please please please update. I have advice for inspiration: Go to YouTube and listen to 'Lullaby From a Distant Land' by Forest Elves. I was listening to it, and then I typed up three long chapters!
3/11/2015 c11 Lthien
Hey! Update.
2/27/2015 c9 Guest
This is a good story! You said you already had a lot already written. Update?
2/6/2015 c1 Guest
I LOVE your story! You should keep going! I can't WAIT to see what happens! Keep up the good work!
live long and prosper
12/14/2014 c9 Guest
Me likey
11/27/2014 c9 Guest
Continue
11/11/2014 c9 1Oracle of Awesomeness
Yay an update! Luv da story, and the cliffhangers are cruelly great! keep dem chapters comin'.
7/13/2014 c8 Guest
plz update more often. Also legolas x oc
6/20/2014 c6 Malakai10
This is a great fan fiction, you really need to keep updating. And please, why does every author of a fan fiction have to be so mean with those cliff-hangers?
6/21/2014 c8 4velvee
I really like how it is so far, I think that you, having done so well this far without input from the readers, should just keep doing what you're doing. That's just my humble opinion, so do whatever you wish. It is your story after all.
6/9/2014 c6 Roxasfanhearts
The whole story is great. Will you continue it?
9/20/2013 c6 Guest
Keep it going its great I really don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews maybe it if you keep updating they'll take more notice 3 love it!
9/11/2013 c6 Guest