FanFiction.Net
for Saved by Love

3/6 c29 Guest
Just reread this and really enjoyed it Many thanks
11/28/2021 c29 Xena Anne
My thanks for a lovely story.
11/15/2021 c12 MelodieMLB
This is delightful! Thank you so much.
11/15/2021 c4 MelodieMLB
This is spell-binding. Thank you so much for sharing it
10/11/2021 c29 Levenez
Thank you very much for sharing this story with us. I can understand how it has taken you time to complete this tale as it is includes so much. But I like the path you took for Elizabeth’s own development and growth.
7/11/2021 c19 Hermione Granger87
I am enjoying this story so far. I especially like that Lady Catherine and Anne seem to have dropped off the map. The only complaint I have is that the roman numeral for 19 is XIX, not XVIIII.
5/11/2021 c29 MelodieMLB
Thank you so much for your delightful story. I really enjoyed it.
2/21/2020 c29 Wyndwhyspyr
Lovely
5/11/2019 c29 Kiwipride
How Anne, and Lady c got away with the abuse Lizzy suffered, is beyond maddening madness, and get to have a hea...sheeech!
4/13/2019 c29 7Elin Eriksen
Intriguing premises, I have never come across Elizabeth as Lady Catherine's daughter before.
4/3/2019 c1 Edward'sDJ
Fascinating start
3/21/2019 c29 Deliberatee
It was a great read though there were some points that admittedly still left a sour taste in my mouth or just things that I was like, 'meh':
1) How long Elizabeth's abuse went on - years, it's a bit farfetched knowing that she has numerous concerned parties like Maddie that should have surely noticed something wrong much earlier; not to mention the maids surely have stone cold hearts if they could stomach not saying anything for that long
2) Lady C and Anne basically got off with it all with just a slap on the wrist, and not even that. Elizabeth was just spirited away but nothing was done against her tormentors? That's more of an injustice imo
3) Unsavory characters seem to get off scott free as we saw with the french cousin Daniel, as well as with Anne
4) And on that note, someone who had heaped and encouraged abuse on her very own sister for oh so many years can't just change that easily - why Matlocks even invited her into their home knowing how she abused Elizabeth, I simply cannot understand, even scolding Lizzie as being childish. Their priority should've been their daughter, whether she deigns to see her abusive sister or not, it should've been her decision as the injured party, Anne have no right to be given consideration in anything.
5) Anne was even given a HEA with a titled, wealthy, good man no less. Talk about karma not doing its job.
6) And with Lady C living at the Dowager house instead of jail/Bedlam is just the icing. It makes Elizabeth's years of abuse seem trivial, which is a shame since it looked like it's supposed to be a main theme of the story
7) Elizabeth so readily giving away her father's legacy with how close she is with him. I"m aware the memories must be painful but I just hoped there was other way to go around that than just giving it away even if it's to her adoptive brother
Elizabeth's growth from being the abused child was a bit anticlimactic imo that and having introduced new characters, I wish they were more developed too. I might have more nitpickings after reading the re-write but still, good job :)
3/14/2019 c29 HelenFD
I have been trying to find an easy solution for eliminating this error from your story.
If you want to fix this I may have found a relatively easy answer.

Leave the location and ages in and
remove the year.

March [1806]

Chapter 5
August the next year/
etc.

Before they leave on the tour you would need to put in something to indicate the battle of Waterloo being over and mention that the English were flocking to France.
I hope this helps.
3/7/2019 c15 Guest
June 1811- I'm a bit worried that the Fitzwilliam family are arriving in France in the middle of England's war with France! I don't think they would be so irresponsible. I am hoping they will not be held as POWs.
This is such a good story, but you have made a major error. I hope you can fix it.
3/7/2019 c15 HelenFD
Sorry to do this to you. You have put a lot of work into this good story which I am enjoying BUT...You have made a major error.
England was still at war with France in June 1811. Many of their ports were blockaded by the British Navy.
I don't know how safe Italy was at that time. I think it was ruled by France.
Denmark had a mad King and was neutral but was forced to "choose" and opted for France. In reality they had no choice. They were forced to handover Norway to the Swedes.
Russia was allied with France but wasn't co-operating with Napoleon's demands for action. The French invaded Russia in 1812. Perhaps Russia was safe for British travellers in 1811.
The French would have loved to arrest a member of the House of Lords. The family may have ended up as POWs!
300 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »