FanFiction.Net
for My Little Shinobi: Can You Feel the Wub?

9/6/2016 c1 Guest
This is ... well it actually isn't the last place I'd expect to see Dwarf Hole...Still surprising tho.
1/26/2014 c1 1Everto Angelus
Please, Oh Please, For the love of Celestia, Luna, and Cadence Continue it.
4/24/2013 c1 ShadowBloodedge9396
This was interesting to say the least, but poor Applejack since she has a thing for Naruto in this. Oh well.
4/23/2013 c1 3frytrix
honestly,,,, i almoust stopped reading the story when you added sasuke to the story.
4/2/2013 c1 Agato - The Hadou Inari
Kishimoto ass sucker.
2/19/2013 c1 Omegasis
This is AWESOME!

I personally wouldn't mind if all mentioned things are further explored. You can be certain that I would read them.

I especially like the little bit with Sasuke... the going native jab certainly doesn't have that much bite with his situation.
2/18/2013 c1 173Sweet Kagamine Kiss
Yay for Vinyl Scratch use :D

I like this. XD
2/18/2013 c1 Kuro-Prince
I like this you never see this pairing when the story has them already anthromorphized is that a real word? Don't care it is now or when they are ponies so this is one of my newly favorited stories.
2/14/2013 c1 10ssjgokillo
I don't know whether to cheer or curse you. I mean, this was epic, and the Sasuke part I was all like 0_o! And it had all the great writing and humor and everything that I love about MLS... but it wasn't MLS! It's like, yay awesome new fic, but boo no new MLS... I feel so conflicted right now.

All joking aside though, this was pretty interesting, and I'll be curious to see what elements of this end up in the main MLS fic.

Great stuff, as always I look forward to more of your work!
2/14/2013 c1 6Zyber Elthone
Okay, weird, but sweet. The Dwarf song... confused the hell out of me.

The other one though, was perfect.

Forget how Sasuke and Octavia got together, I wanna know how he ended up in Equestria too! (And being 'happy'... wouldn't be bad to learn how that happened either).

Twilight with a performing mare... Hmm... Who could it be? Certainly not Trixie. Hmm, what other mares perform... Sweetie Belle is too young to be performing. There is Sapphire Shores, but I really don't see that happening... Hmm, maybe it is the Great and Powerful Trixie... Nah...

The chaos of the previous Hearts and Hooves day would likely revive Discord from his statue all the way in Canterlot (assuming said event happened prior to his return and defeat).

And throwing in that Vinyl and Rarity are sisters was a really great touch! And having Naruto adopt Scootaloo was also nice, but then again, you wouldn't have most of the elements need to get this story rolling without her to give them.

Will 'Naruto's Gift' be appearing in the canon My Little Shinobi? I kinda like the idea while also opposed to it. I mean, it's kinda like my beef against Beauty and the Beast- if love is so unconditional that they can look past appearances (and species), then why should they have to change? Beast should have stayed as he was and they would continue to be happy (and he wouldn't be an UGLY human! Seriously, human-form Beast (so called Adam I think) is terrible looking!). Sure, Naruto turns into a stallion all the time, and it's not like any of the ponies are turning into humans, just anthro-ponies, which was a nice touch by the way, but... okay, I fail- I have no real argument that I won't counter within three lines...

Great AU to your Crossover AU.
2/14/2013 c1 2Magic IS WHAT
You sir have left me dumbfounded. I have never felt such amusement for a fic before. This fic is amazing. I do wish that Scootaloo be adopted in your main canon fanfic. Also, it's Interesting with the whole Vinyl being related to Rarity, so I wish you to incorporate this in your canon if other see this interesting also. So sir I wish you well and I hope that block be beaten so we all as readers read the latest chapter of MLS
2/13/2013 c1 Guest
Youve left me emotionally. Confused. I laughed at diggy diggy hole, jaw-dropped at the detail in the transformation, laughed again when you used spin me round, but was a bit interested in the sirection it was going, then it was over. Im not sure what to do now...
2/13/2013 c1 4Twilight-Lloyd
Fucking amazing this was.
2/13/2013 c1 5Lazruth
I hope that you keep Vinyl being Rarity's sister and Naruto adopting Scootaloo. Pretty sure that you're going to be doing something like those form-altering seals in the actual story though.

Dang good fic, mate. And I aboslutely love Vinyl. I like Octavia just as much, but it's still nice to see the DJ get some love here. Aannndd I just saw what I did there.
2/13/2013 c1 nightmaster000
Interesting story. Is this canon or non canon with your other story? I mean will you be bringing Sasuke in the other story, or be pairing Naruto with Vinyl?