for More Than Duty

6/18 c50 Miya
I just discovered this story, and I love it! I do hope you continue it! It is excellently written.
9/16/2020 c50 2LegendsOfTime
I hope you will one day carry on with this story
8/30/2020 c50 Mm fan
I have enjoyed your 50 chapters of this story and am very sorry you never finished it. The first 10 or so chapters were especially compelling.
3/7/2020 c50 AMillionMiles01
Please please update this story! I absolutly love it!
I have dine nithung but read this story today
7/24/2019 c50 Guest
Dear writer, I do hope you will continue and finish this story at some point. It is a nice AU escape for those of us who stopped watching after they killed Matthew off.
6/14/2019 c34 Nienna.Earfalas2
Argh...I think I truly despise Carlisle. But I'm very pleased that Matthew is getting some extra time at home.
6/13/2019 c20 Nienna.Earfalas2
I would just like to say that I really, really don't like Carlisle. He claimed in the show that he loved Mary, but no man who truly loved would use blackmail and treat the woman he loves the way that Carlisle treated Mary.
5/1/2019 c50 Guest
Please continue writing! I can't wait to read more and am anxious to see how it ends :))
3/24/2019 c50 3fields of lavender
This story has been intriguing. I need to know how it ends. Will Mary's baby be a boy or a girl? Will Matthew remain paralyzed? I like how you dealt with Sir Richard and Patrick's claim. Please keep going!
6/19/2018 c50 Itz193
Enjoyed reading this story! I hope you'll honor us with an update. Thank you for sharing this.
5/19/2017 c1 tivytian
This is my fav story about Mary and Mathew please finish it 20170519
5/6/2017 c50 Guest
This is May 6, 2017, please update and/or complete.
4/21/2017 c50 cerulean
It has been an awful long time since you've updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know that this is maybe the fifth time I've reread this story and yes, I would really like to have this story updated.
4/10/2017 c50 lizziemackenzie
Yes, please continue this story!
4/7/2017 c50 Guest
Please update the story . And I like your way to deal with Patrick situation more than canon, it is enjoyable to see how Matthew reveal Patrick , in the canon he just left and it made his appearance meaningless .
I am so anxious to know if the baby is a boy a girl , I do wish they have a baby boy this time and I hope there will be more babies to come , I always think they will have many children , at least four , it will be so lovely to see Lizzie rule the nursery .
878 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »