for Oh Merlin, not again!

6/30 c1 K
Great fun. Most enjoyable, and so different from most fanfics.
8/18/2019 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it lol
9/30/2016 c1 noreenklose
Good crack!
I enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.
8/12/2015 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Gautanubania? :P

›› if they really didn't want her to know something then they should have developed counters to her latest series of magical bugs and other monitoring devices.
I tried the same argument on the judge, about the bathrooms and cameras... I didn't work. :(

Pleasant ficlet; thanks.
6/21/2015 c1 SonOfNenji
That ending was the best part.

-N

Cheers!
6/16/2013 c1 mia
hehehehe... very funny
2/21/2013 c1 10Wonderbee31
Heh, that was a fun little shot there, and neat to think about my fav pair and Hermione having to help her boy out there LOL.
2/15/2013 c1 1Youko's Befuddled Fox
LOL O.O
2/14/2013 c1 6Zyber Elthone
Cute. I could see how that could happen- wizards are so stupid that Harry could probably cover his scar with cover-up and not wear his glasses and only muggleborns would recognize him. Yes, I'm referencing that story, "In Plain Sight" I think it was, where that very thing happened. In a world where that could happen, there being a cupid-virus going around would not surprise me. I like how drastically her attitude changed when she realized the date. Also, nice touch with the doors and not telling us which one they went to.
2/14/2013 c1 3WhiteElfElder
The only point of contention I would have is that I would expect those over age 15 till 17 to possibly be affected worse than adults...except for single 20somethings and 40somethings.
2/14/2013 c1 5Angel Girl5