for Simple Math

3/13/2016 c1 43silvermyth
Ok. Wow. This was excellent. I loved it! It had a very beautiful, lyrical, poetic quality that set such a great atmosphere. Not just the story, but the prose itself, had a great cadence. I really love how you portrayed their relationship, the rise and fall and then the reprise, it came out so good! Thanks so much for writing this!
4/3/2014 c1 8Lazypage
Wow, their love-hate relationship is intense. And I liked how analytical Roxas is.
5/11/2013 c1 thisneverhappaned
This is one of those five that I'd always read the summary, but didn't read the story. Now I'm wondering why I didn't just read it sooner. :)
4/26/2013 c1 ahiru-san
It's been 2 years since I've read anything you wrote and I still think you are the most amazing writer. I hope you always enjoy writing and I hope to see more of your works around :)
2/26/2013 c1 Fanficlover
This story was beautifully written. It's the first time I've read your work and will look for more. Thank you!
2/18/2013 c1 XWhiteRabbitX
Good job one million times. This was amazing! You write with the best of them.
2/15/2013 c1 31darthvair65
I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Your writing is beautiful and exquisite, as it has always been - and like Rae said yesterday, it's like coming home. Which I think is totally appropriate with this story, because there is definitely a profound sense of that feeling in the end. Things may have changed, and there may be some new things to work through, but in the end it is home.
2/14/2013 c1 65carnival-cafe
This was beautifully written T-T I have Akuroku feels again now...
2/14/2013 c1 5Superkawaiifreak
Good work, it was an enjoyable read. I found that you quotes Pitch Perfect (that one was a bit easy, though) and the Declaration of Independence. You employed very interesting techniques here, with your highly romantic wording ("errant," for example) and your traces of American history throughout. I believe it was the Declaration, Williamsburg (for my sake I will assume Colonial Williamsburg) and one more thing, but I can't go back to look for it because I'm using my phone currently. I digress. There was more of a realistic feel to this (a bit weird coming from you but also really cool) and I liked your analysis of their relationship. Hmm... There was obviously tension, but it wasn't so tangible in your writing, if that at all makes sense to you.
In reference to being broken... Well, I don't know, but as someone who's so involved with differing perspectives in life and all, I would expect an adoption of The Giants' beliefs. Whatever though. Nice work.
2/14/2013 c1 Guest
It's wonderful to be able to read your words again and as always, your characterization of Axel and Roxas have such a realistic feel to them. This story about their relationship and the possible future for them definitely pulls on some heart strings.

I hadn't realized how much I miss Axel and Roxas until I read this.
2/14/2013 c1 6Neffectual
And to use my actual account to reiterate the point: I love this story and I love you and this made me smile and frown and wince and beam and want to cry, and... everything.
2/14/2013 c1 Neffectual1
You are utter perfection. This is... everything I wanted it to be and so much more. I want to paw every little phrase out and spread it out over miles so I can take my time with it, I want to re-read every second. No one writes feelings like you; no one explains sensations in one looks like you can.
I love this. I love you, so much.
2/14/2013 c1 skyfireflies
dfjafjal;kfdj I JUST NOW TO GOT TO READ THIS!

I have missed your writing so, so much. This was so good! I love your Axel, but I love your Roxas even more- you give him a sort of depth that very few other people can manage, hahaha. Your Roxas is my favorite Roxas. I loved every word of this, but especially the end. Denial, denial, denial, but in the end, these two can't resist each other.

3 this was perfect, bb. And I'm super happy that you managed to write something- it's been so long, and I have missed your words so much. I'm glad they came back to you; I hope they keep coming back. Fuck, I have missed Axel and Roxas so much.

Happy Valentine's Day, you! 3
2/14/2013 c1 sea-salt kisses
this was absolutely perfect! my god, i loved it! you have such a fluidity with your descriptions that makes everything you write so poignant and believable, and as usual you handle your dialogue with the best of them. i loved it.
2/14/2013 c1 28TheAnnoyingVoice
Well there's about five minutes of my life that I'll never get back (not counting all of the times I got interrupted while reading,) but don't take that as a bad thing because this story is amazing, and worth reading right from the first word, down to the very last.

I love the humor you displayed. It's so cynical and it’s absolutely perfect for Roxas. His views on life and love and thoughts about Axel are simply too hilarious. On the other hand, it’s really sad too. Even though Roxas is older now, I can see that fifteen year old version of him peeking out every so often, and his desire and love for Axel as well. All of those feelings for Axel just poured out when he was talking to him about how he wanted them to be together. It was very childish (not in an immature sense, but in a cute, innocent way) that he brought up the “porky pine” and wanting to live with Axel in such a beautiful location with all of the surf boards and guitars.

I can only imagine how much damage that must have done to him when they broke up. Axel seems a bit like a jerk, but he certainly knows how to charm his way through past problems, doesn’t he? I was expecting a much different ending, but I like how it ended. It wouldn’t be a “Happy” Valentine’s Day tribute if it ended any differently than it did.

Great work! I wish you all the best on future stories. Take your time writing and have fun. :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »