FanFiction.Net
for Eternal Insatiability

4/25/2021 c2 zuggzwangg
Carlisle has too much stamina...
1/17/2016 c6 phiphi78
Beautiful and sexy , love it
10/7/2015 c5 6notsodelicious
Hot and spicy: the way I like it.
8/11/2015 c6 notsodelicious
This one was very sweet, thank you :) they deserve nothing less
8/11/2015 c1 notsodelicious
That was very well written ... And very hot !
7/26/2015 c1 Samantha114
holy crap that was awesome ! Great job!
6/16/2015 c1 Guest
This is how I have always imagined their love, you captured it so preciously... I miss twilight, so much... Fanfictions all what have been left.
2/16/2015 c1 Guest
Love it
2/14/2015 c3 136Sara K M
Hi there.

I like to give quid proto when I like an author's work. So I've been checking out your writing for the last day or so. This was definitely my favorite. And I'm trying to work on giving more reviews in this fandom, anyway.

So what did l like about this...?
Let's see.

It's really sweet and romantic, particularly between Carlisle and Esme. (I generally need Carlisle and Esme interaction for me to be interested a Twilight story, although they don't have to be the main characters.) You show their love perfectly in this.
I loved the ceremony. I always love watching/reading weddings (even if it wasn't a "real" wedding.)
I loved their vows. Exactly what they would say if they decided to write their own vows.

Another thing I loved about this was that you included their ENTIRE family. My favorite Carlisle/Esme stories show their romantic relationship within the concept of them being parents. In this story, you show them interacting with all their kids and granddaughter, as they talk about their plans for the ceremony. And you have all of the characters talk about how they see Carlisle and Esme's relationship as well. That's EXACTLY what I like to read.

(In case you're wondering, this is a normal review for me. I write REALLY long reviews. I love to analyze and discuss, and since I'm not in school, this is what I do instead. Hope you liked it.)
2/18/2014 c6 Lobisomem
Thank youi so much for all stories, Carlisle and Esme are so loving and sincere in each of them... It's outstanding!
12/9/2013 c1 babygirlplattcullen
one unique awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
4/11/2013 c2 lol
love
review
3/9/2013 c6 1ke7ejx
Very well done! Very romantic!
3/2/2013 c6 46Cris.P.C
Aaaaawwww, so beautiful and romantic, I love it so much... X) So perfect, you're amazing, your writing is awesome, thanks a lot for sharing this with us all C:
3/2/2013 c5 Cris.P.C
Oh, so intense, again x) The distance intensifies the desire of the being loved, it's clear. CX
24 Page 1 2 Next »