for The Great Vor Game

12/27/2019 c1 Diane Taylor
I can't believe I've never found this little gem before. Sherlock Holmes and Miles Vorkosigan. Smashing!

You did an absolutely marvelous job of writing their characters with authenticity and humor.

I laughed so hard. Fast-penta as a recreational drug. Seriously? :) And the report that John was contemplating *not* having to send to ImpSec...hilarious!

I enjoyed it quite thoroughly all the way through. Loved the ending. Another government toppled, lol.
9/21/2018 c1 2joniskpelare
This one always make me laugh. Thanks!
5/23/2015 c1 3Sue Clover
Oh, my. All three of these stories were quite good. Ingenious, really. I was shaking with laughter at several points. The potential havoc those two could wreak - and this was only a few minutes, really, of them working together. But it was beautiful nonetheless.
4/6/2015 c1 Guest
Oh sweet mother of crap. This is a perfect crossover. I can actually believe that there's a Vorholmes family on Barrayar.
5/19/2014 c1 RevDorothyL
Lovely! Characters and plot so very believable and appropriate to both the Vorkosigan and Sherlock universes, and with slightly fewer typos than usual. :)
10/21/2013 c1 triggerpoints
More, please?
7/19/2013 c1 178Susan M. M
"It's good to finally meet you, Lord Auditor Vorholmes." If Sherlock is Ivan's maternal first cousin and Miles is Ivan's paternal second cousin, I would have expected them to have been acquainted since childhood. Especially if the Vorholmes have a claim to the throne. Perhaps Miles meant this was the first time they had met since Sherlock became an auditor? Either way, good story - best of the series thus far.
2/15/2013 c1 Guest
Vor Sherlock! This me, making esctatic happy noises. Only to realise there were another TWO and having to go back and read those as well. You've melded these perfectly. And the stories are fantastic. Many thanks for the great read.
2/14/2013 c1 joniskpelare
Lord auditor Sherlock Vorholmes. Just the name make me smile.