for Dimension Crosser

6/23/2013 c9 klarissa.pereda
Not to make you sad or ofencive or enthing but I would have faved its just, over 70% of the chapters are not chapters but blow-offs and reminders. Good job though. I got kinda mad when thay took his shirt without permition, so that tells me that the fanfic is doing its job for the emotions part. As for dani, I don't normaly want enything to do with her but I can make an exeption for this once, I like her caricter in this fanfiction (ps. Sorry for bad spelling and gramer)
6/22/2013 c9 PoeticSnowflake
PLEASE UPDATE
6/4/2013 c9 Guest
Update! :)
5/30/2013 c9 Goodgirl275
Nice job on the new chapter! I liked it. I am sooo glad you had some extra time to write this. I loved it! Please keep up the good work! -
5/28/2013 c9 DragonElf
This is really good so far.
how often do you update?

are you still feeling down?
5/25/2013 c8 Random Person
I believe you already probably know this but, you are a very strong person and a very good writer, that is why all of us are PMing you with inspiration. We don't want you to ever give up on yourself and just because you weren't being strong for a while doesn't mean anything. Being depressed isn't because you are a bad person or anything like that, it just means you were strong for too long and you needed a little time off to become an even stronger person. Remember never to give up and that more people care about you than you think do.
5/27/2013 c2 austinm52896
The ending to ch 2 was rushed a little. Even thoe im not a brony, i would have liked the end if it showed him slowly develope a liking to the show instead of having him just suddenly like it. Other than that good story.
5/26/2013 c9 25GuardianWitchDemiGhost
VGF:I know ST:ID is awesome! :D Lol, I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
5/26/2013 c8 9WitchAvenger
Oh my god! You started watching me on tumblr! I'm ghostlyavenger and epicdannyphantomweirdness!
5/25/2013 c9 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
Dang man that was deep and heart felt. Let your heart soar and never let that passion die inside bring it out for the whole world to see, and become stronger for it, and break all chains holding you down in life so you may rise above all to achieve what truly matters.
5/23/2013 c7 Guest
Update!
5/8/2013 c7 1jaminethedragonknight
this story is awsome. suggestion a water park, they don't have to act their age there! i can tell this is going to be funny.
5/4/2013 c7 Guest
Naruto? or bleach?
4/29/2013 c7 Guest
Just want to know, are u still depressed? If u are, call me at 909 206 9886, or email me at . I have the same problem, so I think I can help. Please call/email me. Thanks.
4/20/2013 c7 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
well this is going to be interesting, why not young justice? or where spiderman lives?
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »