for Dimension Crosser

4/18/2013 c5 Miriam1
The good professor would, however, invite Danny to join his school.
4/18/2013 c5 Guest
I'm enjoying this. However, I don't think offering an invitation is one of the first things Professor Xavier would do. First, he would want to acclimate Danny to the school. He just appeared out of nowhere.

The good professor might well know the answers, but Danny has had BAD experiences with mind control. He would not be so sanguine about the idea that anyone could read his mind.

Even if Danny is quick to trust (or rather, too quick to trust), still... The professor runs a school for troubled teens. Being Mutants is not the sickness; the abuse and systematic discrimination provides all kinds of mental and emotional upset. An evaluation and lots of comforting, and trying to find out more about Danny's troubled past to help make Danny use his emotional turmoil in a productive fashion would all be Charles' first response.

Only after Danny is settled and comfortable with his new environment and his place within it would the adults consider THINKING asking Danny to join their crime-fighting vigilante group.

Danny would join, of course, but first things first. Responsible adults have priorities, and I believe that Charles Xavier is far more responsible with the teens in his care than Albus Dumbledore is with the students in his.

Sincerely,
Miriam
4/17/2013 c7 Guest
Update this first then maybe
4/17/2013 c7 Goodgirl275
I'm not sure where he should go. I just like xmen evo. and danny phantom.
4/18/2013 c5 25Miriam1
I like what you are doing. However, there is a problem.

It is FAR too soon for the good professor to ask Danny to join the X-Men.

Xavier's School is a haven for troubled teens. Being a Mutant isn't a sickness; the abuse and systematic discrimination causes people to be in a nasty place, emotionally.

While I recognize your impatience to "get to the good stuff", Charles would far sooner take Danny for an evaluation and get him settled. Introducing him to students is a fine start.

But asking a child who literally appeared out of nowhere to join their group of crime-fighting vigilantes AT THEIR FIRST MEETING is a bit much to swallow.

I have no problem believing that the professor would ask Danny if he wanted to enroll and otherwise join the school.

This has good potential. Don't get carried away. Responsible adults have priorities, and making sure Danny is healthy, whole, and finding the damage that might have to be fixed emotionally is far more important than joining the X-Men.

I'm glad you are feeling better, and I wish you success in your endeavors.

Sincerely,
Miriam
4/15/2013 c6 Guest
Okay dude, don't be depressed, this story is on my mental favorite crossover list. I love it so much and all the characters are wicked in character. I did a little happy dance when dani came in. So when you get sad, just think about how much this random guest loves your story.
4/17/2013 c7 78princessbinas
Danny can go to Jump City!
4/17/2013 c7 26jeanette9a
oh i wonder would Hellsing be a possibility?
4/17/2013 c7 ethiopian1987
Cheyenne, Colorado. SG1 cross over.
4/16/2013 c7 20little miss BANANNA HEAD
How about Jump City with the Teen titans or maybe Happy Harbour from Young Justice? :D.
4/16/2013 c7 5Nysk
Seen a lot of Avengers lately even a few Batman/Danny but please NOT Smallville please.
I still like X-Men X-over.
That said.
Familiar of Louise (Anime)
Danny X Croods
Danny X Amazing Spiderman
Danny X Resident Evil
Danny X Gold Digger
4/16/2013 c7 Syssilar
Personally I say Smallville, it would be interesting to see Danny in that story.
4/16/2013 c7 2Snickerdoodle22
Smallville might be interesting and Avengers would likely involve the possibility for more hilarity than Smallville. Idk if you want funny or angsty. Angsty Smallville and Funny Avengers.
4/16/2013 c7 1Spectral-tail
Paranorman :D glad your back to wrighting!
4/13/2013 c6 4Airbenderavatar
Please update :) I'm loving this story and I'd love to see how they would react to his scars :)
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »