for Dimension Crosser

3/11/2013 c5 2Twillightfairy
I don't think they should find out about all of Danny's scars in the next chapter, some scars will most likely be enough of a shock to the X-men. DannyxRogue can be a really good pairing, I see that one easiest out of the x-girls. I've read other stories where Danny and Rogue get together and Rogue can touch Danny thanks to his status as half ghost.

I noticed a mistake at the beginning of the chapter, when Danny mentioned Jean Grey he said that she had the same kind of aurora as Jazz; the correct word is aura. Aurora makes me think of either a light show, like the northern lights, or that it's someones name as in Princess Aurora from Disney's Sleeping Beauty.
3/10/2013 c5 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
this is going to be interesting i can't wait to see what happens next
2/27/2013 c5 honest critic
you should have the girls try to either trick danny of to rip off his shirt and then have then find the scars and then the normal questions that go along with scar stories. i like this story
2/27/2013 c5 A Wombat
Could this story get any batter?
2/19/2013 c5 Warlord
*Sigh* Ok... Cool Chapter
2/19/2013 c5 The Hybred
Ok hey when will Jazz,Tucker And Sam Make a Appearence?
2/19/2013 c5 The Virus
Ah No Cake For You And maybe In later Chapters
2/19/2013 c5 Weirdo
Yay DannyxRouge And I stay Next Chapter
2/18/2013 c4 The Hybred
Main Conflict Should Be Season Two Of X-Men:Evoltion
2/20/2013 c5 ethiopian1987
I think that jean should find out about the scars but most of the others should find out later.
2/17/2013 c4 The Virus
A Guy Or Girl With more than one girlfriend/boyfriend that share said Guy Or Girl
2/17/2013 c4 Warlord
A Harem is one person with a number of love intrest that share Him/Her
2/17/2013 c4 Weirdo