FanFiction.Net
for HALO: The Chain

10/23/2014 c12 1Lord Damon Darkfyre
I MUST know what was in those ruins! intelectual and geeky sides BOTH demand it!
PS: also, im glad the guy is ok. i was worried for a little while intul i read the AN that said he was fine (i read the entire story in about 2-3 hours)
10/23/2014 c8 Lord Damon Darkfyre
what became of athrandir? is he alive and well?
9/24/2014 c12 Anonymous
Absolutely great! Make more! On of the best cossovers ever!
9/18/2014 c7 Anonymous
WOW, just WOW. The time and effort you put into this, especially Lance's time in New Sundersfield, is amazing. Although some words don't flow with eachother, making some sentences confusing to read, this story should be earning awards. Great Job!
8/21/2014 c12 Carlthompson
is this the last chapter
7/30/2014 c12 Guest
Y U NO UPDATE?
5/20/2014 c12 Akai no Yuki
Is this story abandoned?
3/4/2014 c12 16Mandalore the Survivor
Now this is a interesting story dude, I'm quite interested to know what were the Fourerunners doing on Mandalore, did Mandalore The First met them or something? That would be interesting. Huh let's hope Darth Maul stays dead this time, that guy was a asshole, his one of the reasons why you should never trust a Sith, trust me, there only back slab you.

Another then that. Nice idea dude, I'm curious if you plan on doing any more interesting Star Wars Crossovers, like Star Wars/Warcraft idea? But up to you though. Good luck, till next time
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
1/17/2014 c12 l3ct0r
i discover the story by a stroke of luck
good story, keep tipping the story is promising
thanks by your work
1/12/2014 c12 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love Please Update Soon!
1/5/2014 c12 1barber477
Cool chapter! :)
12/22/2013 c12 mouse
looking good so more and more, Please.
12/21/2013 c12 2Bernard Karp
Good chapter.
12/21/2013 c12 2thrawn92
shame that Blue Team didn't go into the Forerunner ruins. John-117 does have the most experience with Forerunner tech
12/21/2013 c12 1OBSERVER01