for HALO: The Chain

7/31/2013 c1 6Rapidfyrez
Warning out of PM's
7/23/2013 c7 forget the rest
There were no spartan IVs in kilo-5 and headhunters were spartan III units.
7/13/2013 c9 3eeeeeeeee
that was a great chapter but i thought that most mandaloreans with boba fett as the mandalore supported the empire.
7/13/2013 c9 scottusa1
Nice chapter, but I personally think the fight scene went on a little too long. Other than that, Keep it up. Hope to start seeing the retaking of Mandalore soon. Laters.
7/9/2013 c9 Guest
You'll make the Spartans honorary Mandolorians?
7/9/2013 c9 1barber477
Awesome chapter, I love it! :) I can't wait for the next one and to see the newest Battle of Mandalore! :)
7/9/2013 c9 mouse
So far you are writing a very good story. It is shaping up to be all thing and more, keep goning.
7/8/2013 c9 2thrawn92
Cool chapter, cant wait for the Spartans to go to Mandalore. Will John-117 kick some ass soon? Also, I think its almost time for Padme to give birth to Luke and Leia.
7/8/2013 c9 1OBSERVER01
excellent chapter
7/7/2013 c9 Denalian
You laddie, are awesome of putting a side story incorpiating with the main one. Glad to see the spartan IIs and IVs alive and kicking. Keep it up, can't wait for more till Mandalore.
7/7/2013 c9 2gh0st3
YES! MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! Revan, Bastila and Satele Shan will appear in a few chapter. You're lucky, you didn't forget the classic character from Old Republic. Glad, I hope you will put the favorite character in the next chapter.
7/7/2013 c9 5War Sage
Good chapter
6/18/2013 c8 scottusa1
Great stuff. Can't wait to see what happens on Mandolore. Keep it up. Laters.
6/18/2013 c8 Justin Short
I like how u incorporated the war games into the story its... unusual but cool. keep up the good work!
6/18/2013 c8 3BattalionTroop
The carelessness of some people on the road truly sickens me... I do hope that Andrithir recovers to full health, not only for his own good, but for those who are extremely worried about him; such as his parents.

But that aside, nice chapter; keep up the good work
199 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »