for Master of Death

5/15/2021 c6 2Yumi Edogawa
Poor Harry... Hopefully he finds happiness in the future. I also hope he's immune to the Volturi member that can affects loyalties/relationships.
7/13/2020 c4 GreenBeans2
The plot is quite confusing to me like I don't understand the timeline
7/31/2019 c6 7Qorianth Grindelwald
...what...the...why...*cries*
4/17/2017 c6 skyeza
Well this was interesting, i am hopeful that you will complete this intriguing little story.
2/23/2017 c6 Z
Continue
2/19/2016 c6 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
5/6/2015 c6 nisshaku
Wow... Some serious artwork here. Are you a writer or artist? .
8/3/2014 c6 92DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan
I wouldn't say it's an exact prequel :D lol although it was a quick read Harry was actually with Carlisle for years before he left he wasn't shall we say unconscious the entire time :) I just hate the fact the story Alternative Dawn has sort of fizzled out but I do love it. It's one of my favourite stories I do need to update it, even if in the end its just a story without a pairing.
7/31/2014 c6 Elfin69
hopefully Harry will be able to be with the Cullens eventually and will explain to Carlisle what happened.
7/28/2014 c6 4Skendo
Please update this :) I really do love it :) will Harry meet with the Voultri (can't spell) during breaking dawn? Maybe he will deify Aro and join the Cullens during the 'meeting' when discussing 'Nessie's' Future? Cant wait for the update :)
7/27/2014 c1 shiffle
Who is Harry going to be paired with?
1/11/2014 c5 Elfin69
Why is Harry not even trying to help Carlisle and stay him. I know that he wants him to have his mate and others in his life.
1/6/2014 c5 xDarklightx