for Lying in the Mud

12/26/2013 c3 4andyg2525
this is great wonder thou are you going to continue this or is it going to be the show till next time
12/26/2013 c3 5Corianna15
Awesome story!
12/26/2013 c2 Corianna15
Ooohh. What an exciting chapter!
4/4/2013 c3 40Pink Crane
Oh poor Tommy. Happy dance for Kim/Tommy moments. I love it, a wonderful chapter as always.
4/3/2013 c3 brankel1
Fantastic job.
4/2/2013 c3 21XoxMountainGirlxoX
I LOVED this and the story before this. Could you write another where it is during DT? I would love to see what you think the behind the scene during DT would be, like when he gets the kids as rangers or when he finally does become a ranger himself and also when Trent becomes evil...I would love to read how you would put Jason, Kim and David (maybe Billy and Andros) into it!

I loved the emotions you put in this. I always thought Tommy was holding back a lot during the season and kind of thought that it might be because he was thinking of Zordon and his past.
4/2/2013 c3 Gratia Astra
I am laughing SO hard right now. This whole chapter was absolutely brilliant. From the way you used Kimberly to help Tommy deal with his grief to the way you used the entire group to resolve the issue that plagued Tommy for so long, as a whole this was one epic story. Your characterizations, as always, were spot on. Looking back, I admit that I am amazed at how you went from suffering and terror to happiness and humor, and so flawlessly at that. I'm a little sad the story is complete now. But those last lines: "...there exists a dark breeding ground for teenagers...been evil, he had killed, possibly started the world's destruction but nothing could possibly make him deserve this. Not HIGH SCHOOL!" Perfect, absolutely perfect finish! And yay for first review!
3/24/2013 c2 40Pink Crane
haha nice work, Kim and Jason have returned. Lol nice way to suprise a guy. Please more?
3/11/2013 c2 24Protector of Canon2
This is really fun, and I love the way you write the characters. I can't wait to see more.
2/17/2013 c2 1r0mantic at heart
Hello. I just recently came across your fan fics and really like the way you write. This story is really interesting and I look forward to reading the last part (though I think it could definitely be a long story if you wanted). Please keep updating.
2/16/2013 c2 brankel1
I totally love it. Glad Jason & Kim came & helped him. Hope Haley & David are alright.
2/15/2013 c1 13Koko7180
Amazing! Just read the prequel and I so need to read the scene in which they see each other again! Loved how you wrote it, and the depth and grief Tommy feels.

Hope you continue it soon!
2/15/2013 c1 brankel1