FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: the chakra molder

11/19/2020 c25 rune senchiha
Ok sorry but your power scaling sucks, goku and mizu are B rank chunin on there own but together are high B rank, while sasuke is almost as strong as one of them on there own, so sasukes already low B rank, then sasuke got strong enough to take on and destroy multiple water clones of zabuza who is a very high A rank ninja, so then sasuke is B rank to high B rank, then being able to match Haku for a short time with the sharing makes him High B rank, then after the favoritism training for sasuke he should be border-lining A rank, with dosu being around high b rank with kin and zaku being a normal b rank, with sasuke fighting oruchimaru low A rank then after training with kakashi he becomes A rank, and stays like that till the rest of naruto part 1 but with the curse mark 1 in the forest of death he is A rank against garra is high A rank and against naruto is also a high A rank with curse mark 2 being at the lowest of the lowest in S rank, as 2 tails naruto is probably as strong as kakashi who is borderline S rank. so look through these power scales and see the difference, also I think naruto in naruto shuppudden in the original timeline is A rank not high not very low just A rank since he barely improved in 3 years.
10/30/2020 c6 26Animeharem
good dang , no anko x naruto
10/28/2020 c12 XxKonekoLoverxX
I'm a fan of hanabi/konohamaru pairing
10/28/2020 c11 XxKonekoLoverxX
now that's just wrong kurenai, you were doing things with asuma before he put a ring on your finger
10/28/2020 c7 XxKonekoLoverxX
ah so you took out most of the kabuto thing with his info cards that anyone with brains should realize that he has info that he shouldn't have thus obviously making him a spy.
10/28/2020 c6 XxKonekoLoverxX
I'm fine with anko not being in the harem. I'm almost as big a fan of iruka/anko pairing as I am of naru/hina pairing
10/28/2020 c3 XxKonekoLoverxX
sasuke your priorities are mixed up. you rebuild then you get revenge cause what happens if you die before or during your revenge
9/29/2020 c2 4Ancient Sith Tulak Hord
I was thinking Kinshiki's weapons
8/17/2020 c5 RitzyKitsune
I'm not really liking any of the girls around Naruto's age but Hinata and Haku, the other three get on my nerves with they way they treat Naruto and their demanding natures. I giggle thinking on how Kureni doesn't know Hinata is a little perv lol!
8/17/2020 c3 RitzyKitsune
Ino and Sakura need to mind their own business, they barge into his apartment and read his personal correspondence then have the nerve to question him on it and his health. If he lied about his personal issues so what cause if it were me I's just tell them to fuck off!
8/12/2020 c4 Zsombi
The girls' reactions, desires and private-life interactions are unrealistically forced, they feel entirely artificial. Also while Sasuke is generally a self absorbed egoist, he wasn't this bad. Again too forced.

While the plot is great, your character interactions are too often unnatural. Overall it's not bad but the behaviors are really off-putting.
8/2/2020 c3 Naruto-dxd69
Hinata you creepy ass stalker
7/31/2020 c19 mjcollins1974
get xa, vs x7ov,cd m vzlq ch xcc c c,s
7/19/2020 c23 Born2BeGodLike
This my 4th time re reading the this story. This chapter never was worth reading the 2nd 3rd and 4th time. Naruto wins and Orchimaru still get Sasuke. Why read the fight if Orchimaru still get Sasuke after Naruto won.
7/11/2020 c2 PrimeEmperor
What the fuck! is naruto saint,, he not mad sarutobi lie to him and with the village treatment he still not mad,,, naruto: oh yeah i son of 4 hokage! what please make at least more emotional!
974 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »