FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: the chakra molder

7/26/2015 c10 Jose19
I actually think that Ino is a great girl to be added to the CRA because the two hottest girls in the village are Hinata and Ino if you don't believe me please watch the Last Naruto the Movie to find out for yourself.
7/26/2015 c7 Jose19
I wonder why is Kurenai so obsessed with Hinata's love towards Naruto because she encouraged this in the canon, and Hinata has a very good reason to be so fixated with Naruto.
7/26/2015 c6 Jose19
I hope Sakura doesn't join she is one girl that I don't like very well in the story because she won't give up on Sasuke and never cared about Naruto in this fashion, and her fangirl personality is very disgusting in my opinion.
7/26/2015 c5 Jose19
I have a question after Hinata and Haku who would be paired up with Naruto because Anko would eat him alive, and she is far too old for him but the question is how the others are going to view this.
7/26/2015 c18 bloodbrother 18
Love your story just got done reading the intitre. Thing good job
7/26/2015 c19 bloodbrother 18
Please add. Sakura to naruto harem please
7/26/2015 c2 Jose19
The problem is what will Haku's role be in the story because I am interested to know to see if she is part of the pairing or just another person in the story.
7/26/2015 c19 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
7/26/2015 c19 thor94
good chapter, but naruto should be recover really sooner (at least like his canon self, so in few hours after sannin battle, i wanted to see naruto fighting a little against the two akatsuki). here you back too much close to canon naruto.

about pairing, no narusaku, maybe naruto could forgive her later, but no more.
7/26/2015 c19 Latherial
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
7/21/2015 c18 Dracoessa
*laughs 'get over here' line*
7/20/2015 c18 Dracoessa
I hope naruto pulls through, and helps Tsunade gets the power of the hokage back to where it should be.
7/19/2015 c10 Dracoessa
Bull dung, you damn tanuli tail wagger.
7/19/2015 c1 Dracoessa
I hope that Naruto & the third hokage bashes those UKE-suckers, the UKE, and the banshee howlermonkey.
7/21/2015 c18 Latherial
Good chapter, liked the get over here part.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
976 « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »