FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: the chakra molder

2/16/2014 c11 46Animaman
Nice work and I'm curious what are the chances that Hinata actually snaps at Kurenai if she actually goes too far with her vendetta against men by going after Naruto. Anyway, it would be funny if you throw in a scene from the afterlife where Minato and Kushina are watching the whole thing and Kushina gives Jiraiya a glare that he could feel whenever he does something perverted.
2/15/2014 c11 2FinalKingdomHearts
ok
1/19/2014 c4 greenblue22
good chapter
1/19/2014 c3 greenblue22
i hope haku gets in the harem and that Naruto's affinity is water,wind and lightning
1/19/2014 c2 greenblue22
nice chapter
1/19/2014 c1 greenblue22
love this idea
1/8/2014 c10 Guest
Dude not a bad story but please please stop using the word course so much.
Other than that man it's cool.
1/2/2014 c9 ThunderClaw03
Kurenai if you can bet your sister join her update soon
12/24/2013 c1 3Animechik9000
I think this was a very good start though I wish it wasn't as short as it was... otherwise I really enjoyed this story! :)
12/18/2013 c10 blasterdog
...boy got played, ino's slick, nice chapter
12/17/2013 c4 3TheInnerBeast
You may be a fan of HiNa(HinataNaruto) but it is overused to the point that I actually hate it NaruHina NaruSaku and NaruIno are overused and I completely ignore the fic once I find out even if it is a good fic
12/16/2013 c3 dbtiger63
So wouldn't the laws that stop the villagers from mentioning the Kyuubi stop them from calling him the "demon brat" or names like this? If not, why have the law? How often could anyone hear this and not question the origin of these names, breaking the law in the process? Why would Hiruzen allow them to openly call him these hateful names and then expect them to obey his laws?

Thanks

DB
12/16/2013 c10 Yana5
loved it
12/15/2013 c6 1watson85
I can't waite to read more of the story and see how the meating with the girls goes
12/15/2013 c10 46Animaman
Nice, although it would be nice if somebody had Ino apologize for how she treated Naruto in the past since most of the time, people tend to place all the blame on Sakura. Speaking of which, was Sakura suppose to be in the harem or not?
975 « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »