FanFiction.Net

please update soon
12/5/2013 c9 blasterdog
Great chapter
12/2/2013 c9 3Deathmvp
Great stroys so far. I look foward to the next part.
11/30/2013 c9 Guest
supert history
11/30/2013 c9 Scoobygirl45
Its really good so far :)
11/30/2013 c9 2FinalKingdomHearts
If you are going to do an author note then place an A/N right before it.
10/10/2013 c5 10Wolfone10
It's ALWAYS the quiet ones! ROFL. I can see that hiding beneath Hinata's shy exterior.
10/7/2013 c8 Veldrisk
Excellent story so far and I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
9/14/2013 c8 2FinalKingdomHearts
Not bad.
9/14/2013 c2 ndavid
nice
9/14/2013 c8 blasterdog
haaaaaaaaa! i loved the flying knee to the face, great job man
9/13/2013 c8 46Animaman
Nice, and hopefully you change the lineup for the battles a bit.
8/9/2013 c4 ThunderClaw03
great job keep iit up update soon
6/14/2013 c7 3chaos267
Good stuffs the harem is going pretty good for speed wise over all most are like you need to be in cra so then within a week he has like 20 girls this one though is good so far. The naru/hina get together was a little cheesy but still quite satisfiying. I defently liked hinatas little stalker moment in naruto's house its something she would do. Adding ayame to the harem is a looking good especially since you lowered her age to only a few years older so good stuff. Then anko got with iruka which is another pairing i like.
Keep up the differing meeting times like you did with kankero most have him introduced just like he is in anime only naruto is way more intimidating this one was with kankero being a doush at the ramen stand good stuff.
A little note for later for when naruto starts using the chains. Make sure to keep chain fightings weaknesses in mind. Personaly my favorite fighting styles involve the use of chains so i have done some extensive reaseach into them. Although chains have great range and sweep they are easier to dodge then a blade. So for a quick person it is not hard to literly dodge underneth or above the chains. Also the time someone is retracting the chains after launching them can be a big weakness. Since once realised theres no easy way to relauch although you can swing them around but its easy to dodge.
Finaly since naruto has poor control as an equaliser he should loose control of the chains a few times. I can see him getting the control to make them but to fight with them he may mess up at times
Any ways good stuff and contiue as soon as possibb;e
975 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »