FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: the chakra molder

5/23/2013 c7 Cookie16Monster
I have read both of your stories and enjoyed them a lot hope that you don't stop writing any time soon. (Oh on a side note how long untill the next chapter of Naruto: The Lost Son) Thnxs for your time. Your loyal reader Cookie16Monster
5/19/2013 c7 Trueblue68
Good read so far great prank btw
5/4/2013 c5 DarcYen
Need to do something about his reasoning skills and knowledge hes still a dick head and dick head narurto kinda sucks
4/30/2013 c7 2FinalKingdomHearts
Ok.
4/30/2013 c7 46Animaman
Interesting story so far, although it's too bad you don't have Naruto prank the main and civilian council, like take up fuuinjutsu and messing them up during sessions, which in turn causes the Third and the Clan heads to break out laughing. Anyway, how long until Naruto's girl problems start to make themselves known?
4/28/2013 c6 1GerG SnamrekcotS
4/26/2013 c6 blueeyedhotty
I REALLY LIKE IT more please
4/25/2013 c6 2FinalKingdomHearts
Looks good.
4/24/2013 c2 FinalKingdomHearts
Thank goodness Haku is a female, you were starting to creep me out.
4/23/2013 c6 Yumi Nakamura Chan
i like it
4/19/2013 c1 Guest
Piss poor grammer and spelling. I implore you, stop polluting the internet and with such rubbish please.
4/21/2013 c2 7Dark Serpent Cat
Okay I honestly just read chapter 1 and half way of 2 so far but I've got annoyed wit how much you use Course. First off it shouldn't be used so much and secondly you should have the word 'of' in front the word when you use it like you have. Although using it when Naruto or someone else around his age and not so stiff in personality wouldn't be bad as people do tend to shorten of course to course when they are talking.

Also, there are a few times where it is confusing to read your story in general and your characters are a little out there with their personalities or just OOC making it hard to believe.

Anyways you might want to clean these chapters up or a lot of people might not read it.
4/20/2013 c2 dbtiger63
Haku female, cool! I just saw the episode on TV containing Haku and there is no way that is a boy! :D
Looking forward to seeing how powerful Naruto becomes with his parents jutsus and styles to learn from along with his determination. The new dojutsu should also be entertaining.

Thanks

DB
4/20/2013 c6 1MassGear
You should make it that Naruto can create his own special Susanoo with his chakra.
4/20/2013 c6 Gravity The Wizard