for Naruto: the chakra molder

3/24/2013 c3 Argorok
Interesting story, please keep up the good work.
3/23/2013 c1 momongaki
Few minor grammar errors
3/23/2013 c3 1shootingcuz
Great chapter.
3/23/2013 c3 Leo-Arctic
From the looks of this chapter hinata in the harem well I hate her to the point were I dream of her dieing :( oh well good story but I can't read this no more
3/23/2013 c2 Leo-Arctic
I'm not sure if you trying to keep the harem a surprise or not but plz pm and let me know if hinata in the harem or not cause if she is ill have to stop reading
3/23/2013 c1 Leo-Arctic
Awesome plz tell me hinata is not in the harem
3/11/2013 c2 Guest
... All I ask is for you not to make this a story where naruto becomes all forgiving and hold little resentment to the family

Make him in forgive them and SHED BLOOD MWAHAHA
3/13/2013 c2 4superclaus15
Sorry people accidentally put wrong story chapter in here. My bad but I fixed it just now on my birthday 3/13/13 at 5pm and the preview now shows the right chapter but it will take a while for the content to actaully be right publically. Sorry for the inconvience there and also all but the first review are because I put the wrong thing in as the chapter so they won't make sense when I fix them. But that is only because I fixed them not because they are flameing. (honestly if I read a wrong chapter I would be pretty annoyed as well.). Also, if you want to flame out of annoyence of this just pm them to me because I deffitelently deserve them this time. So, just sorry people and I have now fixed my mistake. Gotta love foolish writers like me :)
3/11/2013 c2 Naruto fan
The two chapters are already contradicting each other,the first one has Naruto with team 7 and the second has him during an earlier time leaving the village. While the basic storyline is alright you might want to redo the chapters.
3/13/2013 c1 Volos
Kind of forget to mention both chapters dont go with each other. Like the other guy said their not even the same story anymore. The first chapter is during wave. The second chapter is a flashback when he was younger and a time warp to when he escapes. Both chapters dont go with each other. So it seems like you copy and pasted the second chapter. Since that scenario has been played out many many times.
3/13/2013 c2 Volos
Please dont add kushina into the harem. The way she is portrayed is very cocky and fangirlly.
3/11/2013 c2 4the DragonBard
First chapter wasn't bad, but the second chapter was just ARGH!

First was the pretty much bashing of Minato and Kushina, then the grammar mistakes, and the complete disconnect between the two. It was like they weren't even the same fic.
3/11/2013 c1 the DragonBard
Few minor grammar errors, but not bad so far.
3/11/2013 c2 Fumetsu Kaji
I love this story! I cant wait to see what Naruto does now that he is freed from his hell. But it does seem unfair that Narumi now gets both Kyuubi and her chakra. Well at lest Kyuubi has been reunited with her chakra. Please update again soon, I look forward to seeing what happens next!
3/11/2013 c2 shadowbroker13
Umm why is the second chapter different than the first chapter in the first chapter naruto is at wave and unlocked his bloodline and is on team Kakashi but in the second chapter his family neglects him and he leaves the village so it doesn't add up I think you posted the wrong chapter.
961 « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »