for Matters of the Heart

12/19/2020 c156 Pixie1913
I love that we are going to get Chloe’s perspective on the past delivered through a video diary. I like that Beca’s really making an effort to be more open with Aubrey. Also, Conrad and Brian’s banter always makes me laugh.
12/12/2020 c156 Guest
Ooo so excited to see what chloe says
12/11/2020 c156 SunDanceQT
yay! so glad you're continuing this! love conrad in this one. hope you're doing well!
12/10/2020 c156 96itadakimasu96
Ahhh Aubrey's folder on Chloe's computer. I forgot about that.. So she has a video diary instead of a written one? Ufff.
12/9/2020 c156 bechloe-4evs
Omg cryingggg at the thought of all of Chloe's video entries already, thank you for the update!
12/9/2020 c156 Pineapple202
So glad you’ve decided to update this
11/19/2020 c155 jadecatship
I’m so invested in this story! I’m so glad you’re starting to enjoy writing again! I swear to this could be turned into a tv show or like a movie.
10/29/2020 c155 Pixie1913
I am so Happy you found something that is working for you. I might try that try something new approach. I liked the forced Cathy bonding. I felt sick thinking about Stacie being dismembered.
10/28/2020 c155 Guest
Thank you for the chapter! I was missing my fav. Pitch Perfect story : D ; P Glad to hear you're doing better! Can't wait to read more of your awesome stories : )
10/18/2020 c144 jadecatship
I literally stopped myself from reading this story for months just so I could have chapters to binge off of. It was so hard to stop myself because of quarantine and my love for this story but it’s okay I just binged the rest of your stories! You’re such a talented author!
10/15/2020 c155 96itadakimasu96
Take care of yourself. When I'm stuck in a rut I'm always 100% sure it will last forever but it never does. So hopefully you are not being too hard on yourself (I know, easier said than done). Just know that I have the imagination of a single cell organism and am always so impressed by people who can write books and books worth of content and make it absolutely entertaining every chapter. I for one will be patiently waiting for the next one as soon as you feel better. 3
10/11/2020 c155 Pixie1913
I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Your work is central to me in my enjoyment of the Pitch Perfect Fandom. Take as long as you need.
10/9/2020 c155 Ash
Please take care of yourself! I adore you and your writing and I hope things will come easy to you!
10/9/2020 c155 SunDanceQT
hey, just wanted to send some love and say that this is the story I most look forward to reading because it is so different from anything else I've read. you are super talented and a great writer.
10/8/2020 c155 Olivia
Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling yourself! I hope you know that your writing is amazing, that this story is amazing! i have been following it for years and I hope you will come to see that there is nothing to be disappointed about in this work you have created. Sometimes it is hard to see through the loneliness and sucky feelings, but you're not alone! I hope you feel better soon, take care and be kind to yourself :)
1,731 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »