for Matters of the Heart

3/7/2013 c4 Guest
piano playing fingers. yeah. im a piano, then.
chloe and chloe thirty years from now. poor bb.
3/2/2013 c3 1aparody
i want more of this!

please.
3/2/2013 c3 31MadTrout
Thanks for the info! And I really appreciate that you responded to me. Beca and Aubrey clearly hate each other at the moment, so I'm wondering how this will develope into Triple Treble (unless you mean a love triangle.).

I'm pretty pumped to see how this works out my friend.

P.S. what's the significance of the Coldplay lyrics.
3/2/2013 c3 9kdntjb
I like your grasp of Aubrey's voice and her and Chloe's relationship. You seem to have things planned out well, so I'll be looking forward to how they develop.
3/2/2013 c2 27TheFutilitarian
My first thought when I saw that this started with Coldplay was, "Oh oh, nothing good ever starts with Coldplay..."

I was right, and I'd just like to take a moment to mourn the loss of Chloe's luxuriously long hair!

Chloe / Aubrey: denial, party of two. So they are basically in a relationship without the sex. I sense Aubrey has progressed a little further down the road of acknowledging it, but Chloe is probably the closer to just letting things run it's course. Hmm...

Loving the richness-there are layers and texture behind certain lines which leave the reader with their own interpretation.

Very nice job, and I totes cracked after 1/2 an hour of this being posted...
2/27/2013 c2 31MadTrout
I cannot wait to see how this developes :) I really enjoy your style and detail. Especially the insight into Aubrey's thoughts :)
2/27/2013 c1 MadTrout
Wow, I can't wait to see how all this hate turns into a mutual Triple Treble! What does Arrhythmia mean?
2/25/2013 c2 BrookeEffyJames
Hahahah thanks for your feedback(: i literally sat smiling to myself like a total dork for about a minute after reading it hahah & Yay :D I'm so glad you did another chapter , this fic is so amazing(: &like I said before, I love the way you write the characters &their relationships (: it's aca-awesome(;
2/25/2013 c2 Mxylspytypo
This is such a well thought out fic. Every sentence is like the story is bringing me one step closer to a punch in the gut and I mean that in the best possible way. I'm glad you have. The whole story mapped out. I can tell this is going to be an interesting ride.
2/24/2013 c1 Rissalynn24
I'm really excited to see where you take this story. But I'm also nervous because if it is indeed based off of Harper's Island... Oh gosh all I can say is that I hope Luke dies first. Lol never particularly liked his character. I can't wait till the next chapter. :)
2/24/2013 c2 Love it
Oh My God I cant wait for Aubrey to realize she loves chole and wants to be with her and then Beca joins them!
2/18/2013 c1 13sendricamp
As I told you, I am not the best at reviews, but this... I like it. I like the dynamic of even though Beca hurt Chloe, Chloe is still there for her and trying to pretend like it isn't killing her and all Aubrey wants to do is destroy what is hurting her Chloe.
2/15/2013 c1 27TheFutilitarian
Um, Harper's Island? I am probably way off base but it sort of sprung to mind. Or is it Revenge-that may have started on a boat...

This is...painful. Looks like everyone is quite some distance from any sort of relationship so I am assuming it will be a slow build up (cant wait, love it).

Interesting choice to revert to 'early movie' Aubrey and probably make her less 'quirky' and more 'b****' in relation to how uptight she is-having said that, I did always wonder whether Aubrey would really apply momentarily loosening up in the aca-world to the rest of her life.

You've succeeded in temporarily making me dislike Chloe (awesome job) - whilst I get that she obviously isn't over Beca, the fact that she would not defend Aubrey against Jesse's snide comment is intolerable - it's all good teasing your friends about their shortcomings, but someone else doing it-hell, no.

I really look forward to the rest, and the biggest compliment I can give you is that I probably won't read this in instalments but wait till it's either finished or has at least the majority of it written - it is so good that I won't be satisfied by bite size chunks (yes, I am a glutton for angsty dark punishment).

Keep up the great work, I look forward to the journey...
2/15/2013 c1 16whoahomo
So you're going to continue this, right? And it's going to have a happy ending... Right?
2/15/2013 c1 BrookeEffyJames
Really like where this is going. I think you captured the characters well and I really like how you write Chloe and Aubrey's relationship. Please continue (even though I get the feeling that anything else you write will leave me even more heartbroken) haha(; x
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116