for Matters of the Heart

11/19/2020 c155 jadecatship
I’m so invested in this story! I’m so glad you’re starting to enjoy writing again! I swear to this could be turned into a tv show or like a movie.
10/29/2020 c155 Pixie1913
I am so Happy you found something that is working for you. I might try that try something new approach. I liked the forced Cathy bonding. I felt sick thinking about Stacie being dismembered.
10/28/2020 c155 Guest
Thank you for the chapter! I was missing my fav. Pitch Perfect story : D ; P Glad to hear you're doing better! Can't wait to read more of your awesome stories : )
10/18/2020 c144 jadecatship
I literally stopped myself from reading this story for months just so I could have chapters to binge off of. It was so hard to stop myself because of quarantine and my love for this story but it’s okay I just binged the rest of your stories! You’re such a talented author!
10/15/2020 c155 96itadakimasu96
Take care of yourself. When I'm stuck in a rut I'm always 100% sure it will last forever but it never does. So hopefully you are not being too hard on yourself (I know, easier said than done). Just know that I have the imagination of a single cell organism and am always so impressed by people who can write books and books worth of content and make it absolutely entertaining every chapter. I for one will be patiently waiting for the next one as soon as you feel better. 3
10/11/2020 c155 Pixie1913
I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Your work is central to me in my enjoyment of the Pitch Perfect Fandom. Take as long as you need.
10/9/2020 c155 Ash
Please take care of yourself! I adore you and your writing and I hope things will come easy to you!
10/9/2020 c155 SunDanceQT
hey, just wanted to send some love and say that this is the story I most look forward to reading because it is so different from anything else I've read. you are super talented and a great writer.
10/8/2020 c155 Olivia
Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling yourself! I hope you know that your writing is amazing, that this story is amazing! i have been following it for years and I hope you will come to see that there is nothing to be disappointed about in this work you have created. Sometimes it is hard to see through the loneliness and sucky feelings, but you're not alone! I hope you feel better soon, take care and be kind to yourself :)
10/8/2020 c155 nini1889
I believe your writing is amazing. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this story thus far and am looking forward to the rest of it. I know things seem incredibly static right now with what is happening in the world but it will get better. I’ve been in your shoes and have felt what you are feeling now. Don’t know if any of this helps but I’m sending good thoughts your way. You’ve got this :)
10/8/2020 c155 surreal
Greetings! I feel for you, and I'm sorry that there's times like these. They suck is an understatement. Unsolicited advice, please ignore if you're not keen to read further. Take some time, work on something you enjoy or don't, pick up a hobby, have cold showers, do stretching/rolling, meditation or mindfulness to try and improve your mood if you're up to it. Otherwise seeking family/friend and getting as social as appropriate/safe could help, and seeking medical/allied health assistance can reinforce the good you're doing or give you new ideas and help you out in a tough spot. I love your story, your writings inspiring and I enjoy every chapter and I hope you take from thatpositivity without any pressure! I'm more keen to know you're looking after themself or getting the help you need until ca :)
10/8/2020 c155 patys
Take care of yourself, your mental health is more important than anything and we will wait for you because we love your storie (sorry for mistakes, not english speaker)
10/7/2020 c155 Pineapple202
Look after yourself x
10/7/2020 c155 Guest
I'm sorry you've been feeling that way, if it helps, I kinda live for your new chapters these days. I've been going through a a little bit of a rough period in my life too, but your story takes me away for at least a little while : ) Thank you, I hope you feel better. : D 3
10/7/2020 c155 iambjo
concentrate on you, you're what's important. we'll all still be here when you're ready. thank you for all of your wonder work. \m/
1,740 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »