for Homes

1/2/2018 c1 12Ellster
I was never much of a fan of crossovers, but this really convinced me. (And now I might actually write some cross of my own in the future...)
Absolutely genius and one of my favorites!
11/17/2016 c23 2Shadowy Kitsune Alchemist
pretty intense but a good story. I really enjoy it and I sat in front of the screen for few hours reading the whole thing in one go. You're a pretty good writer, better than me. I have tons of stories in my own head but writing them out... doesn't turn out how i wanted it. English is my prime language but I cant understand its grammar at all. Heh, even speaking English, I tend to mess up too. I've added this story to my fav list, it's definitely a good story to read.

Cheers!
8/20/2016 c23 No one important
This is one year old now, but I really have to thank you for this! This was very well written and completely in character, and the end made me almost cry :(( so thank you very very much for this fanfic :,))
8/26/2015 c23 Guest
This was SOO GOOD! YOU MADE ME CRY SO MUCH I THOUGHT BENJI AND ETHAN WERE DEAD YOU'RE SO CRUEL! !
8/24/2015 c23 Hellangelofdeath
Thank you for finshing this story and giving it a happy ending, you nearly had me crying at you little trick, but awesome story all the same
8/23/2015 c23 Tina Kipton
Brilliant ending! Good job!
8/16/2015 c22 Hellangelofdeath
Please upload soon because your killing me with the ending.
6/14/2015 c21 130PutMoneyInThyPurse
You are and always have been the Queen of Plot. This is so exciting and action packed. Love love love the plot twists. Eeeeeee!
1/3/2015 c19 Guest
Thanks for updating
1/3/2015 c19 PutMoneyInThyPurse
I'm ...heartbroken.
I don't have words.
Broken ribs AND water on the lungs... I... and major trauma and blood loss... I just don't think he can survive that...
I feel very odd.
I think you broke off a piece of my heart and it's not coming back.
1/3/2015 c5 PutMoneyInThyPurse
"I've read that he rode into the village on a white horse..."
AW!
Also, I really like your chapter endings. They are so suspenseful!
1/3/2015 c3 PutMoneyInThyPurse
Sighhhhh. "It's my brother." That just gets me more now I know both fandoms.
1/3/2015 c1 PutMoneyInThyPurse
I just wanted to say, I'm starting reading this all over from the beginning, so as to enjoy it at my leisure, and I'm noticing things I never did before. That line "How do you know my name?" is SO INTELLIGENT! And going backwards, that "he" and the omniscient is wonderful for making us not know till later that it's angel, keep the identity mysterious. And, of course, Badass Nicholas is ALWAYS the best thing ever.
12/30/2014 c18 xenia.lou
I cant wait for another chapter. This story
is one of the best i have ever read! I love the way you write! I have to know what will happen now. Keep the good work going!

xenia :)
12/27/2014 c18 Guest
Wow! I love this story. Please go on writing it!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »