for Homes

6/20/2014 c1 RagChinaDoll
I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet. *smacks wrists* Sorry about that.

Wonderful beginning. Nicely written always. Keep up the good work. x :-)
6/15/2014 c16 RedMoscow
I can't wait for chapter seventeen. this is awesome...
6/15/2014 c4 RedMoscow
Is the guy's name Nicholas? It would really be awesome...
1/31/2014 c14 Rain the Revenant
don't even worry about it. this is a badass crossover, but we're seen the shit that's going down over there :o stay safe.
1/4/2014 c14 22ThatSassyCaptain
This is getting intense and I love it.
1/3/2014 c14 Sarah
"You're not really under their protection," Danny sounded more confident than when he had asked him about not being an IT expert a few minutes before, "are you?"
"What made you think so?" Benji asked, trying to stay as calm as possible, forcing his mind not to think about what was happening to his brother at that very moment.
"They don't seem to think you need to be protected," Danny shrugged."

I love this I love it I love it I love it. I never thought I'd see the day I enjoyed Danny/Benji bonding. Them calling each other by their nicknames is so sweet! And I like that you show Danny as being smart. The writing keeps getting better and better, too! I know exactly whose head I'm in at all times.
11/24/2013 c13 ThatSassyCaptain
HOLY COW! Wow, just when we thought the wild thrill-ride couldn't get more intense, it DIIIID. I am gasping for air at my computer right now. Again, wow! This is amazing. Do please continue.
10/17/2013 c12 ThatSassyCaptain
Aaaaaaugh! What happens?! I need to know. I need to know SO BAD. This is a fantastic story!
8/27/2013 c12 12Princess Unikitty
another compelling chapter.
8/26/2013 c11 Sarah
Oh, this is so exciting... But leaving Danny behind with Benji - I suppose you want them to talk - but I wish they were there - oh, I'm so... Wow! PLEASE don't wait too long for an update!
8/24/2013 c11 PeggsterLover
This was awesome! I felt so sorry for Benji not being able to help because he has to keep that cover and Danny also feeling so helpless - I sense badassery from all of them will be coming our way? And my heart breaks for Nicholas... I can't wait to see what happens next! *bounces excitedly*
8/24/2013 c11 Princess Unikitty
interesting story so far. keep it up.
8/18/2013 c10 PeggsterLover
Sorry this took me so long to get to. I really loved the way you described that moment when Danny and Benji saw each other. And the worry from Benji about getting Danny involved was so perfect. This is such a wonderful story, it truly truly is. The way you have combined the two films and created this brother relationship - it's seamless.
6/16/2013 c9 PeggsterLover
Sorry this review is so short but I'm passing out here I just had to tell you that this is awesome! I love what you're doing with the story & I can't wait to see what comes next :)
5/13/2013 c8 19I Know Love Hurts 2010
Oh, Danny's roped into this now X) Can't wait to see what he's going to do :P

Please update as soon as you can :)
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »