for Homes

5/13/2013 c8 PeggsterLover
I love this! I love the way you have portrayed Danny's reactions to finding out that Benji is in fact alive and I like the story that the team came up with the keep it sort of under wraps. I'd tell you to keep up the fantastic work, but I don't need to because you always deliver :)
5/5/2013 c7 19I Know Love Hurts 2010
Cool! I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Please update as soon as you can!
5/5/2013 c7 PeggsterLover
Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next - love the introduction of Danny :)
4/17/2013 c1 Timetraveller
Oh look! You finally updated! I was screaming in joy when I saw that. Great chapter by the way!
4/14/2013 c6 PeggsterLover
Another fantastic chapter :) can't wait to see what Danny has to say. And poor Nicholas!
3/3/2013 c5 I Know Love Hurts 2010
Aww, Nicholas is brave :) And i hope Ethan has a plan... but then again, he always does X3

Please update soon
3/3/2013 c5 PeggsterLover
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I love that little bit about Nicholas always looking out for Benji when they were kids. It's so perfect. It all fits so well! Can't wait for more 3
3/1/2013 c4 PeggsterLover
AWESOME! I'm loving this so much! I know you know this already but it really is amazing!
3/1/2013 c4 I Know Love Hurts 2010
I faced palmed... I should have known XD

Please update soon! I need to know more!
2/19/2013 c3 PeggsteLover
*bounces up and down with excitement* this is getting awesome xD not that it wasn't to start with but you get the idea!
2/19/2013 c3 I Know Love Hurts 2010
Okay, it's either Shawn or Nicholas... But i think its Nicholas. Actually, maybe Shawn... but then the guys knows the people who took him... so maybe Nicholas... I DON'T KNOW!

Please update soon! This story is looking awesome, as always! Plus, i wanna find out who Benji's brother is!
2/17/2013 c2 PeggsterLover
Eeeeeeeek! This is great! I love how you captured both scenes! Can't wait for more!
2/17/2013 c2 I Know Love Hurts 2010
Now, it's getting interesting :) Who is holding Benji? And who is pointing the gun at Brandt? Guess i'll have to wait till the next chapter!

Please update soon. :)
2/16/2013 c1 I Know Love Hurts 2010
Whoa! This sounds awesome! Please update soon!
2/16/2013 c1 PeggsterLover
This is an awesome start. Can't wait to find out what happens!
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3