for Bites and Burns

11/11/2014 c10 1The Lost Playwright
Me gusta.
5/23/2013 c23 brandibuckeye
Great chapter! Are you splitting it after this chapter? Just curious. Please update again soon!
5/10/2013 c22 8Lawsy89
Love it. Amazing as always and hope down the line that there might be a possible dany and Myra meeting.
4/30/2013 c22 brandibuckeye
Great chapter! Just some good old Robb and Myra time and I love it! Please update again soon!
4/23/2013 c21 HermioneandMarcus
4/21/2013 c21 Pinkbeachlulu
Lol! Nice use of the song. I really enjoy reading your story. Thanks
4/21/2013 c21 brandibuckeye
Great chapter! Please update again soon!
4/19/2013 c20 HermioneandMarcus
4/14/2013 c20 brandibuckeye
Great chapter, poor Myra and Robb tho, secrets aren't good for any relationship. Please update again soon!
4/14/2013 c20 Like-a-Slasher-Film
UGH NO WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! My heart breaks. Well now, maybe this will lead to a confession from Myra about her still born. But it hurts so much. I just want them to be together and happy and making lots of little babies. I know it makes for a boring story but UGH.

Lovely chapter anyways, I can't wait for the next! :)
4/9/2013 c19 Like-a-Slasher-Film
So this story has consumed me. I started reading it last night and I couldn't stop for a second. I absolutely love Robb and Myra's relationship and I certainly hope she overcome's this hardship. And I hope this is the beginning of the recovery of their marriage. I understand why she wants to keep the tragedy from him, but it is putting way too much distance between her and Robb. I believe he would understand and would put her fears of being barren to rest. And perhaps another little wolf shows up. I just hope she informs him before it is too late and he accuses her of committing adultery with Jamie. Please, please don't let it take that route. They will have enough hardships to come. As the Starks always say, Winter is coming.
4/6/2013 c19 brandibuckeye
Great chapter! Please update again soon!
4/6/2013 c19 HermioneandMarcus
4/2/2013 c18 imsorry
i loved your stories but after the miscarriage i cant read it anymore because its makes me too sad but your story is really good best of luck
3/29/2013 c18 brandibuckeye
Great chapter! Poor Robb, he's so darn confused with his wife. I can't wait to read more so please update again soon!
23 Page 1 2 Next »